Aggressive Bulls in Barbados

S

suesoft

I traveled with hubby to Barbados on one of his boring business trips. We are at a Bridgetown capitol beach resort hotel. While he was out working, i walked the beach and also some local shops. I wore a naughty short outfit over my one piece bathing suit. I was amazed at how agressive the local Bulls are, a lot are Rastafarian looking Bulls with long ironed hair and tight bodies. Im going out later with hubby during night dinner and will make sure i walk him past the areas where the local Bulls are hagining out. Its obvious a lot of older foreign ladies come here to get their BBC.

I traveled with hubby to Barbados on one of his boring business trips. We are at a Bridgetown capitol beach resort hotel. While he was out working, i walked the beach and also some local shops. I wore a naughty short outfit over my one piece bathing suit. I was amazed at how agressive the local Bulls are, a lot are Rastafarian looking Bulls with long ironed hair and tight bodies. Im going out later with hubby during night dinner and will make sure i walk him past the areas where the local Bulls are hagining out. Its obvious a lot of older foreign ladies come here to get their BBC.
Are you going to partake?

Be careful you do not become a Terror in Tenerife.

meeting with wives from hubbys workmates allowed me to do some girls on beach walking and quiet search for Bulls. A lot of nice sights and got to talk to various young rastafarian studs who were very naughty with their eyes

Attachments

• 240592693_118525563899993_2131689404255726483_n.jpg
    240592693_118525563899993_2131689404255726483_n.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 414
Good Afternoon Queen and respect to your husband sameway. I am CaribbeanCockBullStrong and I'd love to get to know you and provide you with that amazing BBC Experience and show you why my name is CaribbeanCockBullStrong. Am in the US also and am A healthy Strong Rastaman

Good Morning Queen and respect to your husband sameway. I am CaribbeanCockBullStrong and I'd love to get to know you and provide you with that amazing BBC Experience and show you why my name is CaribbeanCockBullStrong

We are sure that you will have the same success attracting the "local male talent" as my wife did during our 1972 honeymoon in Barbados. Just start friendly conversations and watch for the hints or be prepared to drop some hints of your own.

Back