After party favors

MaddyCat

Female
From
TX, US
100% fiction

Because of the pandemic and the New World Order causing whites to be laid off, I have been out of a job. With no money coming in things have been getting rough and my savings have gone to nothing. With eviction notices on my door and desperate for anything I decided to hedge my bets on making it to next week on my body.

I gathered the last of my cash, dressed to draw a mans attention and went to the hottest spot in town. I made my way inside and to the bar spending my last dollar on a *******. It was already packed with plenty of potential men looking for a girl for the night. I talked with the bartender, a friend of mine, about needing a place to crash for a few days while i got things together. She pointed out a few guys who she knew were usually looking for a new girlfriend. It wasn’t long before I drew the attention of group of guys sitting at a private table near the vip section. I figured a private table meant they were doing well and began the flirt. It wasn’t long before I was sitting with them. There were 5 guys, all in their 20s, all black, and all very handsome.

I hoped sitting a flirting with them would be enough to get invited home. Introductions were made and each was flirting and attempting to get my attention over the other Dereck was a pretty boy. Brain and Chad were typical footballers, large and square jawed with southern charm. Jamal was tall, dark and spoke with an accent, I later found out he was from South Africa. Tyler was light skinned and toned, definitely an athlete like Brian and Chad. I learned that Derek and Brian lived nearby and the others were college friends in town visiting and they were all staying at Derek and Brian’s place. They wasted no time telling me about their condo and how big it was, obviously trying to impress.

I was seated between Derek and Brian when they started ordering bottles. We were drinking and laughing when Derek slipped me some x. I gladly took it and not long after Jamal pulled out a bag of coke. After several drinks and several lines it was late, and they were getting very handsy. Between the touching and the ******* I was very wet. I whispered Brian that I need him to take me home so I could thank him for the great night. He said they weren’t ready to leave and wanted to try to make more friends before they left. I had him on the hook but they wanted more girls for a party back at the house. Between the drinks and the need I told him I could be enough for all of them. He laughed and said show me.

I slid down in the chair and under the table. I began to undo his pants and pulled his semi erect cock out. I wasted no time taking him in my mouth and sucking him while I reached over to rub the next guys cock. I took him deep In my throat and sucked until he came swallowing all of his salty cum before moving to the next cock. I sucked off all five of them before crawling back into my seat and taking another shot of tequila.

They all were in shock. None believed they had just met the biggest slut in the bar and she wanted them all. 5 mins later and we were in the back of an Uber headed for the condo. The whole way there I had someone rubbing my pussy and kissing my neck. I was dripping before we made it inside.

Little planning was made about who had me first or if they were all going to have me at once but before the door closed I was stripped and on my knees getting Brian’s cock out to suck again. I felt someone’s fingers probing my wet pussy and another’s hands groping my breast. This time I was not controlling the blowjob. Brian’s large hand was on the back of my head forsing me down on his long thick cock. Gagging me with each thrust. I felt hands on my hips pulling me up to stand and a cock push deep into my tight hole. They each pounded me from each end and slapping my ass. They only stopped briefly after the others had moved the couch and table in the living room. Derek had sat on the couch for me to ride him while Tyler stood behind stoking his cock hard for me to suck.

As I was riding Derek’s cock I felt another mans finger pressing on my virgin ass. I stopped sucking and told them I’ve never been fucked in the ass. My protest was answered with a slap across the face. Tyler told me, everyone is getting a piece of my slutty ass and that I could have let them each get a girl but I was freak and wanted them all, I was gonna get them all. With that his cock was shoved down my throat. I wasn’t ready and I chocked as my nose was pressed against his pubes. The finger in my ass was lubed and I could feel the cool gel being worked into my tight hole. Next I felt a big hard dick ****** into my ass. The pain was terrible and I tried to scream but the cock in my mouth muffled my cries. The three men laughed as the mercilessly fucked my body. I heard the others talking about how they found a new thot to use whenever they wanted. I began to regret sucking them all, they seemed to have stamina to fuck without cumming. Jamal and Chad took their turn in my ass and the other in my mouth while Derek continued pumping his cock in my pussy. He grunted and said he was about to cum. Another yelled knock the bitch up. They all jeered and talked about busting in me. Derek tensed and shoot his cum deep in my pussy. Jamal also came in my ass before pulling out. Derek pushed me off and onto the couch.

Chad didn’t pause before he crawled between my legs and shoved his cock in my used pussy he pounded me hard and fast for several minutes hitting deep. His cock was thick and it hurt with each thrust. With my arms pinned above my head he bust his load deep in my pussy as well. As he pulled out, I felt cum dripping from my pussy. He laughed and said we over flowed the slut.

Brian laughed as he then pushed my legs up on his shoulders and shoved his cock into me. He held his big hands to my throat and squeezed making my gasp for breath. He looked me in the eyes and told me how they payed the bartender tohook them up with hoes. He explained that they paid well and that my “friend” wasted no time selling me to them. He knew I was desperate for a place to live and had no one to help me out. He continued fucking me and ******* me as he too pumped his black seed into me.

Tyler leaned me back over the couch and he shoved his cock in my ass raw. He fucked my hole while Brian laid out his proposal. Brian told me there was a room here for me and that they would give me food and buy me clothes. He told me that if I was good to them that they would be good to me. If I decided to try to fight them they would hurt me and still fuck me as they wished. He knew I wouldn’t report him cause whose gonna believe the homeless cokehead slut.

Jamal finished shooting spurts of cum across my ass and back. I laid back on the floor, thinking of my options. My head was spinning and my body ached from the violent fucking. They began topoor beer on me telling me to get my sloppy ass up and get clean. I was shown to the shower and I sat inside under the water. I decided that my best option was to submit. With the NWO rising my options seemed to be the street or this. I figured my best option was to submit willingly and be a good house girl before I wound up dead on the street.

Back