African immigrants

Has any cuckold invited African immigrants into their home and then witnessed the excitement of their wife being fucked by them and or their friends? This is a subject which really excites me and my wife.
Stories and pics would be really appreciated

Attachments

• Sat, 17 Nov 2018, 22:40.pdf
    903.3 KB · Views: 1,430
Has any cuckold invited African immigrants into their home and then witnessed the excitement of their wife being fucked by them and or their friends? This is a subject which really excites me and my wife.
Christi would love to watch her taking him deep inside her, maybe even having him live with you to be on tap whenever she wanted him.

according to a few German wives I used to chat to THE BEST THING Merkel did
WAS TO OPEN THE BORDERS to African immigrants
AND THEY ALL LOVED SERVING AND BEING USED BY African gods.
THE REAL DARKNESS of skin as opposed to their whiteness.
and they all loved taking on 2 at a time , sometimes 3.

you can almost see through that smile ,which is on display as she knows as soon as they hit the elevator he will pin her to the wall ,a hand up under her skirt as his fingers find her soaked panties, his mouth on hers, his tongue searching every crook and cranny as she has her first orgasm from a man in years from his very black thick fingers rubbing her need .
she will stumble down the corridor to her room ,as the door opens he wastes no time with finesse he pushes her to her knee's and it's the turn of her finger's now fumbling with his flies, pulling his big black cock out ,he is rampant as his hands hold her head, her mouth open and he pushes into the hot welcoming cavern.
she is pulled up, he turns her and she clambers onto the bed in the doggy position, she now belongs to his lust which claims her cunt when he rams home between those succulent puffy lips he begins the dance that an AFRICAN sex master can give her his all ,
through his wife's submission to the rawest sex of her life, hubby sits watching in awe, her moans, her whimpers, and her lustful cries as he pounds into her, pounding against those big round well fleshed buttocks making her flesh ripple, her juices coating his dick a ring of white cream around the base of his cock.
the sounds are music to hubby's ears.
as her AFRICAN god pumps his full load in the deepest recesses of her pussy
hubby's little dick spills his paltry load into his hand.
wifey lays back legs akimbo leaking her bulls seed, hubby moves to the bed and falls to his knees to taste the spoils of their bull, he has the smile now looking down into wifey's face her grin is back.
she pulls hubby's head up and ask hubby CAN HE MOVE IN WITH US NOW DARLING , PLEASE SAY YES.

He's a really good colour skin tone yummy next to a white slut

I have no interest in these so called refugees. Very few will actually contribute to their new society. Most just want to hold their hand up and receive free money. That's why they're all wanting to go to the countries which give the most benefits...and not the ''1st save haven''.

These men are not alphas. They're useless waste of space.

To those that still want to have sex with them....go ahead but please use all the protection you can. I wouldn't go near them.
Absolute truth

There are plenty of videos out there especially with French wives being used by very dark black men which are amateur in nature. I would only assume that these dark black men are from the African continent. Whether or not they are established foreigners or new immigrants is really not the point. But it does appear that many French and German cuck couples are attracted to seeing their wives being satisfied by these apparent African migrants. Just my humble observation.

What is the meaning of African immigrants?. For us are people who travel to other country for a best live. We have some friends (or bulls) from Nigeria, Senegal, Cameroon, Guinea, Angola, etc and they are just people who works and live in Spain.

Established foreigners?, New immigrants? we dont know and we dont mind. For us they are people who wants a better land for live and work. And all of our friends, work, live, speak our language, etc in Spain.

What is the meaning of African immigrants?. For us are people who travel to other country for a best live. We have some friends (or bulls) from Nigeria, Senegal, Cameroon, Guinea, Angola, etc and they are just people who works and live in Spain.

Established foreigners?, New immigrants? we dont know and we dont mind. For us they are people who wants a better land for live and work. And all of our friends, work, live, speak our language, etc in Spain.

Really good point and we couldn’t agree more. Refugees and immigrants whatever you wish to call them have a basic human right to pursue a better life. It seems more common place for us more fortunate people to be opening up our homes to help these people and if that results in interracial bonding and pleasure then why not let it happen. Would be interested to hear if you have had such experiences with your Bulls. Hear that Nigerian and Senegalese men are good at satisfying white wives. Glad I instigated this thread and hope it continues to generate personal experiences and more comments as it is a really relevant subject.

Really good point and we couldn’t agree more. Refugees and immigrants whatever you wish to call them have a basic human right to pursue a better life. It seems more common place for us more fortunate people to be opening up our homes to help these people and if that results in interracial bonding and pleasure then why not let it happen. Would be interested to hear if you have had such experiences with your Bulls. Hear that Nigerian and Senegalese men are good at satisfying white wives. Glad I instigated this thread and hope it continues to generate personal experiences and more comments as it is a really relevant subject.
I wasn't trying to make any kind of point other than it my favorite type of cuckolding and see it in a positive light. Too many people on these boards try to make political statements when a lot of us are just enjoying a kinky lifestyle. Watching a very dark skinned bull mating with a sexy European wife definitely hits all my buttons. I don't give two sh*ts where people come from. Lighten up people!

One of the best things of moving with my new husband to Spain is that almost all african inmigrants,no matter what country they look to live,must pass thru Spain,and so far i think i had the chance to "confort" those inmigrants of almost all countries of Aftica except 2 or 3,and as long as african inmigrants keep moving to Europe,i'll always be avalaible to them for everything they want

Back