African Dom Story

Here is the story of how I learned to Dominate White girls. Both my parents are from Nigeria but I was born in raised in the States. When I was 17 my dad sent me to stay most of the summer with his brothers wife back in Nigeria in the town his family is from. His brother passed away years ago so I was just staying with my Aunt. My cousin picked me up he was in a real hurry to get back to town. So I got there early and ended up walking in on my Aunt with two young white girls tied up. She pulled me aside and explained to me that she was a Dominatrix and that she Dominates white girls sexually. She would get her white subs from the Misson they had in near the town. The misson housed Mormons, Catholics, and Christian missionaries and during the summer white girls from the US, Canada, and the UK would come to do their senior year mission trip. She would seduce one or two every summer to train to worship what they call black love. She told me that white girls were born and bread to serve black men and women. She defiantly wasnt a fan of white men because of all the oil companies near by. Nigerian there are not happy about how Western Companies profit off their countries Oil which is one reason when the white girls come in the summer you have most the African men hanging out by the Mission. I learned they all pick out girls they like and when white girls leave the mission to go into town they will have a group of black men aggressively hitting on them. These white girls are from places where there are no black men like the Mormon girls from Utah and Idaho, so they are curious to talk to the men having no idea what they want. Then one or two will grope the lil white girl see what they can get away with. Basically who ever has the lil girls attention ends up getting her. But by mid summer a lot of the girls belong to a Black Daddy. They will sneak out at night as they are told by their older African Daddy and they are trained to crave and whorship big black Nigerian Dick. The African women love knowing their man owns a young white girl that is being trained to know she is for blacks pleasure only.
So back to my Aunt she ended up taking me under her wing and teaching me how to be a Dom. How to make a white girl crave and whorpship my BBC like a good lil white girl should. Taught me all about bondage and how to make a girl cum on command. One thing about me I am blessed I do have a very large big black Nigerian King Dick. She use to love when I would stroke it and she would get her lil white girls on the ground infront of me and have them play with themselves and beg me for my black dick. And after learning from her I got my own sub lil white girl but the following summer when I was there was a lot more fun and I got to see more of how the men use and train their young white girls. But after that Ive been a Dom ever since and its part of the reason I became a Professor because it keeps me around young open minded innocent lil white girls. I also work as a fitness trainer which has always been a great job for getting white wives to turn black. Because I enjoy owning and train young white girls and married white women. Thats all for now Ill see if anyone has questions or enjoyed hearing how I learned to be a Dom. If people want to hear more I can tell u more about Nigerian during the summer or my last couple of white girls I trained to go black and know that they are black owned.

Hallo, das ist Maike.
Wollten die weißen Mädchen verdunkelt werden? Warst du süchtig danach? Was waren ihre Eindrücke davon? Ich werde auch gleich geschwärzt. Daher meine Frage. Waren die weißen Mädchen leicht zu rekrutieren?

Here is the story of how I learned to Dominate White girls. Both my parents are from Nigeria but I was born in raised in the States. When I was 17 my dad sent me to stay most of the summer with his brothers wife back in Nigeria in the town his family is from. His brother passed away years ago so I was just staying with my Aunt. My cousin picked me up he was in a real hurry to get back to town. So I got there early and ended up walking in on my Aunt with two young white girls tied up. She pulled me aside and explained to me that she was a Dominatrix and that she Dominates white girls sexually. She would get her white subs from the Misson they had in near the town. The misson housed Mormons, Catholics, and Christian missionaries and during the summer white girls from the US, Canada, and the UK would come to do their senior year mission trip. She would seduce one or two every summer to train to worship what they call black love. She told me that white girls were born and bread to serve black men and women. She defiantly wasnt a fan of white men because of all the oil companies near by. Nigerian there are not happy about how Western Companies profit off their countries Oil which is one reason when the white girls come in the summer you have most the African men hanging out by the Mission. I learned they all pick out girls they like and when white girls leave the mission to go into town they will have a group of black men aggressively hitting on them. These white girls are from places where there are no black men like the Mormon girls from Utah and Idaho, so they are curious to talk to the men having no idea what they want. Then one or two will grope the lil white girl see what they can get away with. Basically who ever has the lil girls attention ends up getting her. But by mid summer a lot of the girls belong to a Black Daddy. They will sneak out at night as they are told by their older African Daddy and they are trained to crave and whorship big black Nigerian Dick. The African women love knowing their man owns a young white girl that is being trained to know she is for blacks pleasure only.
So back to my Aunt she ended up taking me under her wing and teaching me how to be a Dom. How to make a white girl crave and whorpship my BBC like a good lil white girl should. Taught me all about bondage and how to make a girl cum on command. One thing about me I am blessed I do have a very large big black Nigerian King Dick. She use to love when I would stroke it and she would get her lil white girls on the ground infront of me and have them play with themselves and beg me for my black dick. And after learning from her I got my own sub lil white girl but the following summer when I was there was a lot more fun and I got to see more of how the men use and train their young white girls. But after that Ive been a Dom ever since and its part of the reason I became a Professor because it keeps me around young open minded innocent lil white girls. I also work as a fitness trainer which has always been a great job for getting white wives to turn black. Because I enjoy owning and train young white girls and married white women. Thats all for now Ill see if anyone has questions or enjoyed hearing how I learned to be a Dom. If people want to hear more I can tell u more about Nigerian during the summer or my last couple of white girls I trained to go black and know that they are black owned.
Nice story. How is your Auntie now? Is she still into it? Please continue this beautiful story.

Back