Advice

My hubby and I want to start getting into this lifestyle but don’t know where to start finding someone. Anyone have any advice on how to find and meet up safely?
Welcome! I can be incredibly rewarding and addictive! We have had good luck on the online dating site OKC. Still, you'll need a LOT of patience. If you are looking for that one, reliable, ongoing FWB BBC Dom Bull, you'll have to kiss a lot of frogs along the way. We've found a TON of flakes and fakes, unfortunately. But, try OKC!

Congrats on the lifestyle move, there are actually real people here but like you have been told already there's a lot of fakes. Let folks know what you are looking for and work on building a relationship for a meet up. Private message here, then off site email exchanges followed by a few phone calls then set up your first meeting at a public place and let the meeting decide what happens next. Good luck and it's totally worth it!

as david said for you to do plus you choose who you want fuck you its better that way, wife would tell me guy she liked would arrange meet, said if willing to meet him would let him fuck her that night

I believe there must still be some clubs around . I'd check that out. We used to frequent one in Vegas. The Red Rooster, a place for swingers. If there are you could try it without any risk . Your home location would not be known . Opportunity to meet, and talk and take it from there.
We enjoyed the lifestyle for almost thirty years. There were liars and talkers then as well. Personally i think some guys really want to but have that old fear of performance with being watched. Whatever you do, do it together. I mean even if not there your guy knows. Sure met a lot of guys who begged the wife into something they got jealous about after it was done. It's already been said the female should be involved in the selection of a male. It's better if both approve, if it goes bad neither are to blame.

I have no issues by simply browsing and striking up a conversation either by comments on the pictures or topics and participating in the discussions which I like anyways. So reach and say Hi to someone that catches your eye and take your time. David's advice is good as well. When and if you get to a point where you are thinking maybe more- video chat. Then you can make a decision. There are people all over here and often times when we travel I have no issue finding someone in that area. I am thinking about maybe a meeting 2ith someone here on a trip I have coming up. So we are chatting about now and we will see.

Welcome! I can be incredibly rewarding and addictive! We have had good luck on the online dating site OKC. Still, you'll need a LOT of patience. If you are looking for that one, reliable, ongoing FWB BBC Dom Bull, you'll have to kiss a lot of frogs along the way. We've found a TON of flakes and fakes, unfortunately. But, try OKC!
Yeah it seems like it’s gonna be hard finding someone

Congrats on the lifestyle move, there are actually real people here but like you have been told already there's a lot of fakes. Let folks know what you are looking for and work on building a relationship for a meet up. Private message here, then off site email exchanges followed by a few phone calls then set up your first meeting at a public place and let the meeting decide what happens next. Good luck and it's totally worth it!
Amazing advice thank you David!

My hubby and I want to start getting into this lifestyle but don’t know where to start finding someone. Anyone have any advice on how to find and meet up safely?
First of all, welcome. This can be a very rewarding and exciting lifestyle if approached correctly. With that being said, I will offer the same advice I give to many new couples. Do everything you can to ensure that your first time is a homerun. Even if you have to connect with a Bull who is not in your area. Build a vacation around it. Use it as an opportunity to visit another city. If you leave it up to chance, then you increase the chance of your first one or two times being duds. The last thing you want is to have anything sour you on what this lifestyle could be. If travel is not an option for you, there are many good Bulls out there who would be willing to come to you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that having a wonderful first experience ensures that subsequent experiences will be wonderful as well. However, what it does ensure is that you will not blame yourself for the shortcomings of others. Whichever path you choose to follow, I wish you guys nothing but the best.

Yeah it seems like it’s gonna be hard finding someone
It really shouldn't be hard at all..... But it does take a lot time and understanding of all three roles.... AS WELL as A LOT of patience and open mindedness.

When I was young and single trying to become a bull and break in it was hard because most older women were taken aback by age, now experienced... I left the lifestyle got married, did the dad thing, seperated and now back to being Daddy in the lifestyle; it's hard dealing with flake couples, fake pic collectors and couples wanting to know too much about my Vanilla life.

So 1. Patience 2. Be cool and open minded, yet discreet 3. Don't flake; it's ok to say no and/or change your mind at anytime.
All those things should be expected of the BBC you are seeking as well.

So many avenues you can try without using paid sites. I suggest forums like the one we are using. I have been a member since 2011.

And as far as Vegas goes, Clubs are no longer a thing. Swinger Clubs are no more, Red Rooster was AWESOME! But unfortunately has been closed for a couple years now.
You could always reach out to me, as I offer in room erotic massage for 200$ an hour and it has been a great over the last year. Massage is great as an ice breaker regardless of experience and is especially great for introducing couples into the lifestyle and black cock.

As far as in any other cities:
Wear bbc/lifestyle apparel and jewelry that can strike conversation with the right people who notice.
"Out Catfish a catfish" Guy or couple, meaning make a Real person prove it. Prove the pics are of them, only deal with Verified people. I have met plenty of couples who weren't verified and same before I was verified myself. But it does make things easier on you.

Use Snapchat and KIK to chat, you can make people send "live pics" so you know they just took it with their phone and not something they uploaded.

If In a bar a see a black guy by himself, OFFER HIM A ******* to open conversation, stop waiting for and hoping guys will just randomly hit on your wife or girlfriend. A gentleman and true bull does not want to insult or disrespect unless given that privilege.

And I have tried many a time and playfully risked a possible fight to learn for experience, it's not worth the trouble.

Personally I prefer when a couple is open and bold enough to invite me into their home upon first meeting. Same as a bar, if you dont like me you can change your mind and ask me to leave. But unlike a bar we can just fuck if we hit it off and not have to start with head in the parking lot lol.

It should always be fun and not a hassle. We all just want an easy, safe and playful fuck without any drama.

It can be hard initially finding people free of inhibitions to free your inhibitions with.... but it is very much so possible, can be easy and should always be safe even with risk play lol.

Sorry for the rant, hope its helpful.

Last edited:
I'm a whiteboy with an interesting link into this world. Have contacts that are really cool and whi can make this happen for you today. Dm me if interested in the details.

Back