Advice to cuckolds.

This is a fantasy site in part, are you proud of that? I don't go to a brony site and tell them My Little Ponies aren't real and feel superior for doing so.

No, you're right. You're absolutelt right.

I'll let you get back to your fantasy about being beaten by black men.....or, whatever the "fucktard" it was you were jerking it to before I so rudely interrupted.

Carry on.

You've said before, and I quote:
Awesome thing I saw once: A guy tried to compliment a Domme on how great it was that her cuckold husband was so "accepting" of her activities.

She completely shut him down.

She said 'My husband doesn't "accept" anything. There is nothing for him to "accept". Everything I do, he does & we do has been discussed.

I know what he loves. I know what he hates. I know what drives him crazy. I know how to torment him. I know how to completely blow his mind!

I always keep him aroused and I always keep him guessing but we've discussed all this and come to this agreement together.

So there is nothing for either of us to "accept" about any of it.

#232 hotcouple2233, Nov 3, 2017
Who's into fantasy? It even sounds like that has a tinge of violent threat to it. But I'm pathetic?

You've said before, and I quote:
Awesome thing I saw once: A guy tried to compliment a Domme on how great it was that her cuckold husband was so "accepting" of her activities.

She completely shut him down.

She said 'My husband doesn't "accept" anything. There is nothing for him to "accept". Everything I do, he does & we do has been discussed.

I know what he loves. I know what he hates. I know what drives him crazy. I know how to torment him. I know how to completely blow his mind!

I always keep him aroused and I always keep him guessing but we've discussed all this and come to this agreement together.

So there is nothing for either of us to "accept" about any of it.

#232 hotcouple2233, Nov 3, 2017
Who's into fantasy? It even sounds like that has a tinge of violent threat to it. But I'm pathetic?

Nope. Sorry. There is not even a "hint" of a "tinge" in that post. You are desperately grasping at straws.

Unless I'm wrong & transparent, open communication & consent now qualifies as a "tinge" of outright violence.....

Nope. Sorry. There is not even a "hint" of a "tinge" in that post. You are desperately grasping at straws.

Unless I'm wrong & transparent, open communication & consent now qualifies as a "tinge" of outright violence.....
See, the female dom needs to shut someone down. And that's okay, because she's a female and can do what she wants, that's what you're saying. A guy gives her a compliment, but he used the wrong word, and in her warped mind that offended her. So he needs shut down, which probably has a threat behind it, since she is a dom. The other point is, you also live in a world of "weird" fantasies and you hang out on a site that caters to them, but then you want to preach and act like an "adult in the room." And accuse me of threatening violence, which I never did. Reminding a cuck about how much more masculine a bull is is pretty common fare here.

Nope, again. You're batting 1,000 in the wrong direction.

The Domme corrected an outsider's misconception. It wasn't that he used the wrong word it was that he made the wrong assumptions about how REAL Relationships in kink work.

I'll give you a hint: Everyone in the "room" has to be an "adult".

See, the female dom needs to shut someone down. And that's okay, because she's a female and can do what she wants, that's what you're saying. A guy gives her a compliment, but he used the wrong word, and in her warped mind that offended her. So he needs shut down, which probably has a threat behind it, since she is a dom. The other point is, you also live in a world of "weird" fantasies and you hang out on a site that caters to them, but then you want to preach and act like an "adult in the room." And accuse me of threatening violence, which I never did. Reminding a cuck about how much more masculine a bull is is pretty common fare here.[/QUOTE]

Nope, again. You're batting 1,000 in the wrong direction.

The Domme corrected an outsider's misconception. It wasn't that he used the wrong word it was that he made the wrong assumptions about how REAL Relationships in kink work.

I'll give you a hint: Everyone in the "room" has to be an "adult".
Oh please tell me the science behind how "real relationships in kink" work? Do tell? So you're saying the dom wasn't just finding an excuse to fly off the handle at a male and assert her will (because when do they ever do that?) she was correcting terms that have been established... how again? And you said she "shut him down." I'm hotcouple2233, I'm into kink that involves humiliation, physical domination, race play but hey, let's be PC about it. Or, I'll just pick some arbitrary ******* to get outraged about. But hey, that's all the rage now.

A cuckold relationship is a relation between two married persons and one or more bulls.

In our case is my wife Chris, her black boyfriend Michael and me. Michael and Chris have cucked me for four years.

We all derive huge pleasure from the relationship, however in different ways.

Chris loves interracial sex and the attention of two men. She believes that biracial ******* are stronger, more healthy and more beautiful. Michael can give her biracial children.

Michael loves sex with a married white woman. He loves to humiliate a married white man by impregnating his wife and letting the husband raise the black kid.

I love to watch and see Chris intensely satisfied. Having a biracial kid is Chris' biggest desire in life. I want to see her happy.

I also enjoy the humiliation that my wife needs a stronger and better endowed black male to satisfy her. And I love to submit by raising another man's baby.

Everyone is a winner in our relationship. But only because we respect each other.

tumblr_o6srngCt5i1usvzq3o1_400.gif

Oh please tell me the science behind how "real relationships in kink" work? Do tell? So you're saying the dom wasn't just finding an excuse to fly off the handle at a male and assert her will (because when do they ever do that?) she was correcting terms that have been established... how again? And you said she "shut him down." I'm hotcouple2233, I'm into kink that involves humiliation, physical domination, race play but hey, let's be PC about it. Or, I'll just pick some arbitrary ******* to get outraged about. But hey, that's all the rage now.

Let's see: "fly off the handle", "rage", "violence", "threat of violence" are all terms you injected into this "fantasy".

Also note: You are angry with me for "being the adult in the room".

I explain nothing. Least of all to a petulant baby who is rhetorically stamping his foot.

But that was a nice try, though.

Let's see: "fly off the handle", "rage", "violence", "threat of violence" are all terms you injected into this "fantasy".

I explain nothing. Least of all to a petulant baby who is rhetorically stamping his foot.

Look at how you take words out of context. You should work for CNN or FOX.

I'm still waiting for you to explain the science behind kink relationships. Also what is the power dynamic between submissive men and female doms? How does that work? Are there threats of violence? Oh, you'll say it's consensual. But so is the situation that I was responding to originally. A cuckold who entered into the cuckold relationship willingly and by all accounts enthusiastically. He probably likes being reminded how bad ass Sara's bulls are. You accused me of threatening violence and I expect an apology.

Back