Advice to cuckolds.

Great comment Sara. So many in this country do not have equal opportunities.

This is still the USA, land of opportunity. I came to this country with nothing, my wife is a minority. Every once in a blue moon I get discriminated against because of my nationality, my wife because she is hispanic, but by far the vast majority of people in this country are neither racists nor supremacists, just Americans.
We have both worked hard, paid our own way thru school and have a very good life. Of course there will always be idiots on the fringes of society, but anyone can be successful here if you truly apply yourself. Don't let anyone tell you different.
God bless the USA.

I love your comment and all the answers you gave. So here is my question. You said that you were already dating black men before you met your cuck. But on your profile page you wrote you did not know anything about it.

Hello,

I'm Sara and I'm in Oklahoma. I am really really new to the entire concept of interracial dating (I haven't yet) and I know nothing about the cuckold fetish other than it kind of interests me. I am very very nervous sonplease be gentle with me if I do not know the lingo or what to do.

Sara

This is still the USA, land of opportunity. I came to this country with nothing, my wife is a minority. Every once in a blue moon I get discriminated against because of my nationality, my wife because she is hispanic, but by far the vast majority of people in this country are neither racists nor supremacists, just Americans.
We have both worked hard, paid our own way thru school and have a very good life. Of course there will always be idiots on the fringes of society, but anyone can be successful here if you truly apply yourself. Don't let anyone tell you different.
God bless the USA.
Great commentary

your cuck has a point and he is a pussy how could he not get dominant. its fucking ridiculous he chooses to not be dominant. your bull is just a fuck thats it

so a recent conversation with my BF brought up something I'd like to talk about. My BF is still dealing with his feelings in regard to the lifestyle. He's doing well with it but occasionally he'll let slip a derogatory comment about my bull.

My BF and I both have our masters degrees, my bull however was never in a place where college was a possibility. My BF will bring this up and it completely infuriates me.

I know this is just his emotions coming up and we have discussed that but I wanted to share with others.

I and I'm sure most women enjoy black men for their attributes that cannot always be defined by education or career levels. I'm dedicated to my bull not because of his earnings or his address but simply because of he himself and what I feel about myself when he's in control of me. The way he handles me is honest and caring yet strong and dominant. That can't be learned or earned, it just is or is not.

So, if you have any idea that Bulls are some kind of lowering of expectations or standards please know you are way off base.

Thank you,

Sara
:))))))

so a recent conversation with my BF brought up something I'd like to talk about. My BF is still dealing with his feelings in regard to the lifestyle. He's doing well with it but occasionally he'll let slip a derogatory comment about my bull.

My BF and I both have our masters degrees, my bull however was never in a place where college was a possibility. My BF will bring this up and it completely infuriates me.

I know this is just his emotions coming up and we have discussed that but I wanted to share with others.

I and I'm sure most women enjoy black men for their attributes that cannot always be defined by education or career levels. I'm dedicated to my bull not because of his earnings or his address but simply because of he himself and what I feel about myself when he's in control of me. The way he handles me is honest and caring yet strong and dominant. That can't be learned or earned, it just is or is not.

So, if you have any idea that Bulls are some kind of lowering of expectations or standards please know you are way off base.

Thank you,

Sara
i totally agree , and what really matters is that you are happy and satisfied with your bull,

Well if he changes his mind it's over and he knows that.

First off, what have you done to show your bf the value you have for HIS attributes and what he does for you and what HE'S accomplished?

Respect to your Bull's situation & opportunities he may/may not have had but your bf probably didn't just "show up" & get handed his advanced degree.

Probably wasn't "gifted" his career either. (Far more people eat ******* for YEARS to carve something out for themselves, and even if bf was a trust fund baby how is THAT genetic lottery any more or less "fair" or "just" from the Bull's genetic lottery of a big dick? Life's not fair all around.)

But, from bf's perspective, his resentment may be in part due to your "swooning" over the Bull and your apparent (at least in bf's eyes ) lack of affection to him & respect for the work & effort HE'S done in his life which has ultimately made YOU Want To Choose HIM.

Though it's not considered "polite" to say publicly EVERYONE knows women want a guy who is a "catch". Guys with means, money & status. They preen to tell their girlfriends they're dating a doctor/lawyer/etc and cringe to say they're dating a waiter/bartender/janitor.

I think that whatever "role" people want to play in any kink it's important to to be a loving partner first & foremost.

Your Man is probably feeling like his value to you (and the effort it took to produce that value) is being overlooked & taken for granted just because he isn't black & have a big dick.

My 2 cents

Last edited:
God bless the USA.
I am in Australia & I have a similar perception about Australian lifestyle & people in general. My family migrated from Inia to Australia. I became cuckold hubby when I was in India & I lived this lifestyle in Australia as well.

Yeah, give me a break! The BS is flowing more than usual on this site! Haha!

(Threats of physical violence: Such a GREAT basis for meaningful, long term relationship. <Eye Roll>)

OP has OBVIOUSLY chosen her BF as her BF & her Bull as her Bull. From her posts that arrangement predated the beginning of the relationship with the BF. Let that sink in.

If she had WANTED the Bull as her BF that was at least an option on her end. He's not. There could be a million reasons for that but he's still not.

What she's finding now is that there is a difference between a FWB when your Single & actually having to take into account the emotional needs of someone else (her BF) when you have a primary relationship.

Yeah, give me a break! The BS is flowing more than usual on this site! Haha!

(Threats of physical violence: Such a GREAT basis for meaningful, long term relationship. <Eye Roll>)

OP has OBVIOUSLY chosen her BF as her BF & her Bull as her Bull. From her posts that arrangement predated the beginning of the relationship with the BF. Let that sink in.

If she had WANTED the Bull as her BF that was at least an option on her end. He's not. There could be a million reasons for that but he's still not.

What she's finding now is that there is a difference between a FWB when your Single & actually having to take into account the emotional needs of someone else (her BF) when you have a primary relationship.
It's not a real threat you fucktard. He obviously likes the cuck play, I also asked it jokingly. Take some anti-anxiety medication or go join the Me Too campaign.

Exogamy in humans
Scientists surmise that the drive in humans, as in many animals, to engage in exogamy (outbreeding) is evolutionarily adaptive, as it reduces the risk of children having genetic defects caused by inbreeding, as a result of inheriting two copies of a recessive gene.[2] The genetic principles involved apply to all species, not just humans.

Individuals who breed with more 'exotic' (or distant) partners and avoid incestuous relationships tend to have healthier offspring, due to the benefits of heterosis. Maladapative genetic conditions are more likely to be inherited where inbreeding takes place, or within relatively closed populations over long periods of time.[3] An example is cystic fibrosis, which has developed as a genetic disease inherited chiefly by people of European descent. Another genetic disease specific to certain populations is sickle-cell anemia, for which people of African descent are more at risk; it developed among Africans together with higher immunity to malaria, which is endemic on the continent. Offspring may not always inherit such adaptations that evolved in specific geographic areas. Genetic concerns are not the only cause for exogamy; many social and political aspects support this system of marriage, throughout societies and species.

Back