Advice on Bar/Lounges and Nightclubs in SF Bay Area

luv2btouch

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Rather than setting up a one-on-one playdate, we decided to spend the night out and see what happens.

We live in the SF Bay Area, but unfamiliar with the bar/lounge and nightclub scene. Can anyone give advice on a few places that have a high ratio of black men or where they had success hooking up at these places? We can also make our way to places in the East and South Bay.

I'm part of a group that hosts parties that cater to single women and couples that have a taste for chocolate. We usually have a meet & greet at a bar prior to heading up to the presidential suite. Currently, we host on Foster City and San Jose. If this sounds good to you, let me know.

I'm part of a group that hosts parties that cater to single women and couples that have a taste for chocolate. We usually have a meet & greet at a bar prior to heading up to the presidential suite. Currently, we host on Foster City and San Jose. If this sounds good to you, let me know.

That sounds like something we'd be interested in. Is there anything going on this Saturday?

We host 1 to 2 times per quarter. Our last party was in December, so we'll probably set the next date in late February. PM me if you'd like an invite and/or more info.

We think we've narrowed it down to a few places. We have dinner plans until 11pm and then probably going to Era Art Bar, The New Parish, Level 13 or Starline Social Club. Any of you local gentlemen have a recommendation? If you send me a private message with your cell phone number, we can keep you up-to-date on where we'll be.

I'd like to know more about these party's. Newbie couple here with a gf that has a BBC fantasy

Back