Advice for meeting BBC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cuckcpl83, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Cuckcpl83

Cuckcpl83 Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Hey everyone. We have been in the lifestyle and wanted to see if we can get some advice on how to spice things up. She is a total queen of spades but where we live she/we have problems meeting guys. So figured I would come here to ask for advice and stories on how to meet guys and push the limits

2. ctcougar

ctcougar Member

US
    We have had success in meeting guys on one of the swinger sites that we use, swing life style. Have had NO success in connecting on any of the 'bbc/bull' sites.

1094TT and cmarquette0120 like this.
  3. Cuckcpl83

US
    We use CL and had some luck. Her last boyfriend was from there and it worked out well.

cmarquette0120 likes this.
  4. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Had success with both AFF & CL

5. Busty Cougar

Busty Cougar Active Member

US
    Craigslist. Have to weed through the fakes, but we've had luck every time we've put an ad up.

6. ctcougar

ctcougar Member

US
    We used CL when we first started out and did meet some people but now prefer other sites where people can be 'certified' or 'verified' by others because that results in a higher quality person/couple and takes less time than weeding through the fakes on places like CL, not that there are not fakes/flakes on every site.

7. Cuckcpl83

US
    image.jpeg My sexy Latin QoS has been BBC only for 2 years and it has been so hard to find a decent playmate in west Texas. Any ideas guys/ girls , cpls

8. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Meeting a black person shouldn't be any different from meeting anyone else.If you are interested in meeting just for pleasure most small cities and larger have swingers organizations or clubs. It is the safest place to meet a sane addition to your relationship

9. Cuckcpl83

US
    I didn't mean it was different from meeting any other guy. What is different is out lifestyle situation. My apologies for the confusion.

10. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    We started by meeting random guys in nightclubs, but I was lucky all went well. I find guys on swinging sites and far more effective and safer I think. I use Fabswingers mainly. X

11. Cuckcpl83

US
    We haven't gone as far as meeting someone at a bar or night club. We have talked about going out playing pool and sparking up a conversation with a group of black man but working up to that.

12. astonct8

astonct8 New Member

I don't think you should be restricted to the Internet. Most times guys are all around, just say hello and strike up conversation. Barnes and Noble, Museum, gas station, grocery store...just strike up conversation and say hi. Maybe even invite them to a barbecue or dinner or coffee or drinks...trust me we can read between the lines.
    The issue with going with the internet is that you get more frustrated since it's like a shopping catalog....anyone can hide behind a keyboard, but when it comes to actually making it happen that's where things get shifty.