Advice for meeting BBC

LatinQoSCpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Hey everyone. We have been in the lifestyle and wanted to see if we can get some advice on how to spice things up. She is a total queen of spades but where we live she/we have problems meeting guys. So figured I would come here to ask for advice and stories on how to meet guys and push the limits

We used CL when we first started out and did meet some people but now prefer other sites where people can be 'certified' or 'verified' by others because that results in a higher quality person/couple and takes less time than weeding through the fakes on places like CL, not that there are not fakes/flakes on every site.

Meeting a black person shouldn't be any different from meeting anyone else.If you are interested in meeting just for pleasure most small cities and larger have swingers organizations or clubs. It is the safest place to meet a sane addition to your relationship

We started by meeting random guys in nightclubs, but I was lucky all went well. I find guys on swinging sites and far more effective and safer I think. I use Fabswingers mainly. X

We haven't gone as far as meeting someone at a bar or night club. We have talked about going out playing pool and sparking up a conversation with a group of black man but working up to that.

I don't think you should be restricted to the Internet. Most times guys are all around, just say hello and strike up conversation. Barnes and Noble, Museum, gas station, grocery store...just strike up conversation and say hi. Maybe even invite them to a barbecue or dinner or coffee or drinks...trust me we can read between the lines.
The issue with going with the internet is that you get more frustrated since it's like a shopping catalog....anyone can hide behind a keyboard, but when it comes to actually making it happen that's where things get shifty.

Back