Advice for Cucks & husband of B2W

Charles Hardwood

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
When you are setting up your profile make sure that you have your wife's complete consent to use her pics, and that she agrees to being part of your fantasies of her with a BBC. Also allow her to take part in setting up the profile too,the way she wants to and how she would attract someone. I have talked to many husbands and cucks that want me to help convince their wife to start liking bbc, sometimes she has no clue what he's doing. Some profiles are/look like husband presenting his wife for bulls without her knowledge (ex. All pic titles start with "my wife's" or "her"). When I come across these profiles I am skeptical whether she is participating or if she even exists.images (1).jpg

Husband and cucks
iStock_000012462033Small.jpg

When you are setting up your profile make sure that you have your wife's complete consent to use her pics, and that she agrees to being part of your fantasies of her with a BBC. Also allow her to take part in setting up the profile too,the way she wants to and how she would attract someone. I have talked to many husbands and cucks that want me to help convince their wife to start liking bbc, sometimes she has no clue what he's doing. Some profiles are/look like husband presenting his wife for bulls without her knowledge (ex. All pic titles start with "my wife's" or "her"). When I come across these profiles I am skeptical whether she is participating or if she even exists.View attachment 1445070

Husband and cucks
View attachment 1445071
We think also but mostly faked couples can fast identified by a short chat.
LG Sabine und Mike

When you are setting up your profile make sure that you have your wife's complete consent to use her pics, and that she agrees to being part of your fantasies of her with a BBC. Also allow her to take part in setting up the profile too,the way she wants to and how she would attract someone. I have talked to many husbands and cucks that want me to help convince their wife to start liking bbc, sometimes she has no clue what he's doing. Some profiles are/look like husband presenting his wife for bulls without her knowledge (ex. All pic titles start with "my wife's" or "her"). When I come across these profiles I am skeptical whether she is participating or if she even exists.View attachment 1445070

Husband and cucks
View attachment 1445071
Totally agree. Also many people post fake pic taken from the internet.

Back