Add your favorite pics

aam.jpgsusy 9.jpg
During our first date in front of my husband, Axel and me had sex over the room's sofa. I don't know why we had not sex over our bed...perhaps we were a little nervous. Despite it we made it on missionary. While we were fucking we kissed each others a lot of times. I had two orgasm. The first immediately when we started to fuck. susy 2.jpg
Axel could resist during three minutes more, despite he had not had sex during one year. Then I wrapped my legs around him and he said us that he was close to cum. I begged him to do it inside me because I was feeling a new orgasm coming. Finally we could cum together!
My husband was really turned on, so I allowed Axel take a rest over the sofa and I went to fuck my husband over a chair.

Nothing better than wrap the legs around men's body during missionary! Only some guys feel their movements a little limited when women cross their legs around them, but others, most of them, enjoy and value when women do that.
Axel, my last boyfriend before my husband, felt himslef comfortable between my legs. When we fucked in missionary I always entwined my legs around his body. Both my husband and Axel cum immediately when I embrace they bodies with my legs, so when we're having sex in missionary with my legs spread or bent over bed/sofa, and I feel my orgasm is close to appear, I cross my legs around them to cum together.
Some times, when I cummed first and they kept fucking me, searching their own orgasms, they begged me to wrap my legs. It is a little funny to me: "-Please Susie, wrap your legs around my body...! Oh wonderful! Ahh...Ahhhhhh!
For all those guys black or white, who love your girls/women wrap their legs around them, I may recommend them a little trick to induce your partners cross their legs around them: When they're fucking in missionary, men should put their own legs stright together and pull themselves through their bare feet tips.

2330218___qhtv1e3911.jpgThis is yours, Susana! Your shaved husband licking your tits while you rode over Axel, your black lover.
According to Susie, they had been fucking in missionary and after a short rest, she went over Axel and had an orgasm quickly. Her black friend was relaxed and continued fucking her in the same position during several minutes, perhaps half an hour. Ricky her hubby, was lying down beside them. Her pussy was soft and wet due her previous cum, and Axel's dick slided inside it. Sudenly Susie felt herself turned on again and her pussy started to contract. When Axel noticed her pussy was squeezing his dick again, he wished get an orgasm right there.
And here comes the most amazing thing that I've heard in all my life from a black guy:
Axel said "-I'll try to cum...!"
He tensed all the muscles from his body, even hi toes too. He contracted his pelvis turning his dick even harder and started to guide the Susie's movements over him, holding her hips with his hands. He was inducing his own orgasm!!!
Susie felt a new orgasm could appear, so she called for her husband and begged him to lick her nipples. He obveyed immediately and some seconds later Susy and Axel reached their orgasm togethers! Both of them had to feel an immense relief after that!

This Is my Fav... Got them from here .... But Damn Luv that BBC & I Really Luv layin under her & that Huge Load droppin in his mouth & that Awesome Blk Cock ... I Really Luv cummmmmmm from an Awesome Blk MAN..tumblr_lo8wn4eYPm1qkss9uo1_500.jpgtumblr_m9es3pjMQ31rq6vz1o1_500.gifI had to add theses , Yummmmm

Attachments

• tumblr_mld1axtPIx1ri5neto1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mld1axtPIx1ri5neto1_1280.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 37
  • tumblr_mritrrUfd31subppvo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mritrrUfd31subppvo1_500.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back