account deleted

Girl, don’t let these thirsty dudes shame you into putting yourself at any risk. Yes, I’ll agree that bareback makes a better video and experience, HOWEVER, I commend you for promoting safe sex and protecting yourself. Unless you and your partner have that level of communication and trust (and even testing) you go ahead and suck him with the condom on. It takes hella skillz to make that ******* feel good with that extra layer, so you go girl!

Girl, don’t let these thirsty dudes shame you into putting yourself at any risk. Yes, I’ll agree that bareback makes a better video and experience, HOWEVER, I commend you for promoting safe sex and protecting yourself. Unless you and your partner have that level of communication and trust (and even testing) you go ahead and suck him with the condom on. It takes hella skillz to make that ******* feel good with that extra layer, so you go girl!
Absolutely! I could not agree more @Splash
@SexyStar519 .. The only thing I’d add here is that it’s great to see you playing safe with the use of a condom BUT not having access to the recordings because it’s on HIS phone??? That’s risky.
Please, please always look after and protect yourself in ALL ways 😊👍🏾

I
I agree! I love that you’re using a condom. I’m in health care and I’ve seen my share of oral gonorrhea and chlamydia! When the circumstances are right of course, raw can be amazing!!

Back