None

Older woman in great shape looking for Hung only BBC. Must be able to get and maintain an erection. I enjoy all types of sex to include anal. Sexually aggressive but not abusive. No smoking, no *******. Looking for frequency. Located the Springs. Must be willing to drive down here. Heavy cummers and unc'rd a plus. Straight husband is present initially for my safety. He does not participate. I can play alone when I feel comfortable. Face photo and an erect cock photo required. I want to see your size.
Yesssssss gurl get that hung bbc👅👅🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Older woman in great shape looking for Hung only BBC. Must be able to get and maintain an erection. I enjoy all types of sex to include anal. Sexually aggressive but not abusive. No smoking, no *******. Looking for frequency. Located the Springs. Must be willing to drive down here. Heavy cummers and unc'rd a plus. Straight husband is present initially for my safety. He does not participate. I can play alone when I feel comfortable. Face photo and an erect cock photo required. I want to see your size.
Welcome....Enjoy that BBC Dear!

Back