Accidental gangbang....??

My ex wife got ******* at a company holiday party was in the afternoon while I was at work she didnt get home until 9pm and she looked like she had been in a fight and was half ******* wasnt until a few days later when her black coworker stopped by our house with her heels and panties that she told me she had 4 guys use her

My wife and I classify an accidental gangbang as one that starts with one stud hooking up with her and then other studs see them fucking and they "gather around" to take advantage of her hot wife body. Example: a black stud is hanging out near an alleyway in NYC. He makes eye contact with my wife as we walk by, and after some small talk, the three of us wind up further down in the alleyway. In a very short time, my wife is nude, the black stud has his cock in her, fucking away as he works toward breeding her. Other black guys walk past the alleyway and are attracted one way or the other to the sights and sounds of my wife being fucked. They walk back to where the action takes place, and soon their hard cocks are out as they wait their turn to take their pleasure with the white wife who is obviously "in heat."
Come on, enough with these racist tropes.

Hanging out near an alleyway, really? Go up to 125th and tell some dude your story.
My wife and I have long enjoyed black men as sex partners. In addition, we both enjoy elements of black culture, including jazz and hip-hop music. It is interesting that you cite 125th St. (sic), home to the iconic Apollo Theater. The Harlem neighborhood of NYC has long been known for it's intimate jazz clubs, soul food establishments, other trendy eateries, stylish bars and nightclubs; all of which make for an energetic nightlife scene. During the 1960's, 1970's and 1980's, white couples walking the streets of Harlem was a familiar sight.

We find it hard to understand how a white hot wife/sissy cuckold couple, who enjoy black (soul) culture as well as sex with black men, can be called racist. Add the fact that there are 4 bi-racial children (white mom (my wife); black fathers (her black lovers) that love us as mom and dad. Lastly, all 4 children had pictures of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, and others, hanging on the walls of their bedrooms. All 4 of them are proud to have black men as their fathers.

"Dude" is usually used when referring to a white man. "Brother" is used when reference is made to a black man.

Once we went to Vegas for the AVNs.
We were invited to a house party with many hung black men who were hosting and having fun. My husband asked me if I wanted to go and meet the guys and hang out for awhile. I said “of course” I would like to go. And I had just the perfect outfit too. My husband warned me that once we were there in a house full of horny, hung, black men anything could happen. I told him that I understood.
We arrived and introduced ourselves. No sooner did we walk in the door than all the guys (probably 10-12 guys) literally formed a circle around me and began to grope me, finger bang me, and inspect me from head to toe.
Not 10 minutes in and I had a huge black cock in each hand, a couple big ones in my face, and the rest lining up to fuck me. Before I could even get on my knees they had me bent over and my g-string panties were around my ankles. I was gagging on cocks, stroking cocks, and feeling them slapping my ass cheeks.
That was the start of an intense 4-5 hours of complete sexual bliss. I was made to suck, fuck, ride, stroke, drain, and take every single black cock in the house at least twice, some three and four times. I was DPd, made airtight, spit roasted, made to rim every guy, etc etc etc until each guy was completely satisfied.
Afterwards back at our hotel room hubby fucked me til morning. It was 7am when I finally fell asleep from exhaustion. My pussy, asshole, mouth, face, hair were all covered and matted with dry cum from all the guys. I was sore for a week but it was well worth it.
Any other BBC sluts get “accidentally” gangbanged....??
I can’t be the only one.
😋😘😍
I have to ask, we’ve been to Vegas hoping to find black men to hang bang my wife, but just don’t know how or where to meet them.
How do you find these guys?

Once we went to Vegas for the AVNs.
We were invited to a house party with many hung black men who were hosting and having fun. My husband asked me if I wanted to go and meet the guys and hang out for awhile. I said “of course” I would like to go. And I had just the perfect outfit too. My husband warned me that once we were there in a house full of horny, hung, black men anything could happen. I told him that I understood.
We arrived and introduced ourselves. No sooner did we walk in the door than all the guys (probably 10-12 guys) literally formed a circle around me and began to grope me, finger bang me, and inspect me from head to toe.
Not 10 minutes in and I had a huge black cock in each hand, a couple big ones in my face, and the rest lining up to fuck me. Before I could even get on my knees they had me bent over and my g-string panties were around my ankles. I was gagging on cocks, stroking cocks, and feeling them slapping my ass cheeks.
That was the start of an intense 4-5 hours of complete sexual bliss. I was made to suck, fuck, ride, stroke, drain, and take every single black cock in the house at least twice, some three and four times. I was DPd, made airtight, spit roasted, made to rim every guy, etc etc etc until each guy was completely satisfied.
Afterwards back at our hotel room hubby fucked me til morning. It was 7am when I finally fell asleep from exhaustion. My pussy, asshole, mouth, face, hair were all covered and matted with dry cum from all the guys. I was sore for a week but it was well worth it.
Any other BBC sluts get “accidentally” gangbanged....??
I can’t be the only one.
😋😘😍
That sounds really fun

Back