About to get Blacked!

getting Blacked is the a special moment for white girls be it her 1st time or every 1 afterwards! 1 time if not every time, i'd ❤ serving as a cuckold! maybe think 1st time is best. maybe 2nd or 3rd so they're more familiar with each other. therefor, more comfortable which makes it better in most ways. also turned on missing the 1st & maybe 2nd & even 3rd. maybe oblivious but prefer knowing & given details. for permission to serve & watch from my 1st time till forever, i'd gladly miss out on their 1st time or 2!

only request is i'm involved in the preperations! part of me wants to help plan too. don't cause like every idea thought of by them. planning to perfection which cuckolds are incapable of. merely following orders that finalize the plan. despite that, cuckolds are full of great romantic & erotic IR ideas! regardless, don't expect them to be thanked as Bull & Wives shouldn't have to. also like Bulls or Wives taking credit for cuckolds ideas! making their lover more impressed by them! all while cuckolds stay silent. & more turned on by their ideas stolen to gain admiration! & then becoming reality!

about2.gif

Last edited:
Back