About me.

SnowIshtar

Female
I am a 24 year-old nationalist, I love my country and my Aryan race. I hate seeing these filthy blacks in Europe, but those blacks make me wet and I find myself wanting to have many black children. I secretly fondle my belly and breasts in front of the mirror, imagining that I have black babies and big breasts full of milk for my black children. I hate this feeling and love it at the same time. Am I really on the winning side? IRL I don't fuck blacks! Online I get wet for you and would love to talk to you!!

I am a 24 year-old nationalist, I love my country and my Aryan race. I hate seeing these filthy blacks in Europe, but those blacks make me wet and I find myself wanting to have many black children. I secretly fondle my belly and breasts in front of the mirror, imagining that I have black babies and big breasts full of milk for my black children. I hate this feeling and love it at the same time. Am I really on the winning side? IRL I don't fuck blacks! Online I get wet for you and would love to talk to you!!
Wanna chat with me

Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

Back