Abandon Hill - something I wrote...

cristoferhayde

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
There we were all alone with nothing to do. The forecast for tonight calls for thunderstorms so the picnic we planned has been canceled. Up until today the sun had been shining and the birds were signing, but there lay in the sky some of the darkest most ominous clouds we had ever seen in a long time. We both are laying on separate couches in the living room and there is the sound of Maxwell in the air singing something something, knowing that we would rather be doing something. When, I get this crazy idea to go for a long drive. At first you looked at me kind of crazy, but knew it would be best trust me because I never let you down. I walked over to you lying down got down on one knee and looked in your eye with the look I would always give you when I really wanted you. The look that so many times had us doing things in the craziest places, so in one swoop you were up and ready to go. Now all you had on was one of my dress shirts that fit on you like a dress almost and I had something soft I think... ohh yeah that’s right... I had on you favorite linen pants now underwear and your favorite shirt. I ran to the room to grab a few things, told you to meet me in the car and I would handle everything with a huge grin on my face. So I went back in the room into my private collection of goodies and grabbed everything I would need for an eventful evening although I still had no idea where we would end up.

There we were on the road on the way to lord knows where but we were driving. The sky was scary and beautiful at the same time. There were these dark ass clouds that seem to be following us and just behind the clouds there were streaks of lightening, but no thunder, it was the most spectacular electrical shower I had ever witnessed and it seems to turn her on. We came to a red light and I was starting to figure the night out, so I reached in my bag and grabbed a cd, then I grabbed a blindfold and put it on her, all she could do was smile because she knew I was up to no good. I put the Sade live cd in and turned it up... and there you sat in just my shirt nothing else on looking good enough to eat, blindfold and all I must be the luckiest guy in the world. Sade was just in the middle of cherish the day when she fingers ran across my lips and i opened my mouth and she stuck them in one by way then gently pulled each one at and ran them across my lips, tracing the shape of my lips with each finger. Then she slid her fingers down to my neck, then on to my chest unbuttoning my shirt. Her hands were kind of cold from the cool air blowing into the car from outside. She slowly made her way down my linen pants, rubbing the head of my dick through the linen till it got hard. Then she untied the pants, and im starting to wonder, while I try to keep my eyes on the road, if she had not taken the blindfold off but it was still on. After untying the string she reached in my pants and took my dick out which was hard as hell by now and driving was starting to be the last thing on my mind because I didn’t know what she had up her sleeve, but whatever it was I didn’t care at that point. SO she kisses the head as I try to stay focused but I think I am speeding now. She slowly makes love to my dick with her mouth. Sliding her tongue up and down the shaft sucking the tip and then her tongue begins to flick across the head and she blows. Now I know I am speeding and it is getting harder and harder to drive, but the whole time im thinking she better not stop. She takes me in her mouth all of me and up and down faster and faster she is stroking my dick at the same time, my baby knows how to make me cum. she pauses for a minute and strokes my dick as my eyes and head roll back because I am almost there and the only thing I can try to do is grab hold of the steering wheel and sing love is a crime as loud as possible. Just as I am about to cum she takes all my dick in her mouth and suck harder and faster until I cant take it anymore and I explode and she doesn’t stop, she continues to suck and stroke slurping and licking the cum from the head of my dick. By now I am doing 95 in a 55... I have no clue what I would tell an officer if he would pull me over, but I slow down as she sits back in her seat smiling and whispering your turn. We are about twenty minutes from her surprise as she leans her chair back and begins to play with her already wet pussy. She takes her wet fingers and puts them in my mouth and I suck them and beg for more of juices wanting her to cum all over her fingers and put them in my mouth.

We start to slow down and she asks, "Are we there yet?" and I say yes baby but u still can’t take that blindfold off. She sits there pouting at first wanting to really know where we are, but then smiles she must have figured something out. "I can hear the water", she says. And she could for we were at the old Buchanan house that set at the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. They never figured out what happened to the house or old Mrs. Buchanan, some say she set the house on fire herself while others suggest it was her evil and spoiled nephew. It was this house I have always wanted to bring her and make love to her. It was incredible. The fire engulfed most of the walls and roof on the second floor but the stairs were there and the floor from the second floor was partially there. There was this awesome view from this floor because there was no ceiling or roof so the moonlight tonight was shining on her and it was driving me crazy. There was an ocean breeze and as she stood there trying to figure out what was going on her nipples poked through and was turning me on as she stood there feeling me staring at her and she placed her fingers in her and then tasted them saying how sweet it is.

I got my things out of my goodie bag and was ready for to set the stage. I had candles out of the ass so I set them up. Small ones large ones tall ones I had at least fifty candles, hell I might finish burning the house down, but I needed them for this one. I also I had several oil burners and my favorite oils and tea lights so I placed them around the floor as well. She must have began to smell the oils burning because she made the comment about me not playing fair cus I know how those scents turn her on. Now for one of the final props to get the night started the rope. I pulled it out of my bag and she wasn’t the wiser and had no clue was about to happen to her. I leaned over in her ear and whispered, "Remember I told u I would get you?" she laughed and said, "Yes" with a huge grin on her face.

I pulled out the honey, the chocolate syrup, the strawberries; I brought two huge beach towels, another handkerchief, and my favorite down feather comforter. "Damn it", I yelped. She said, "What’s wrong?" "I forgot something that’s all", I said. So I ran to the car and got the four one-gallon jugs of water that were to be the icing on the cake. With a huge grin on my face I slowly walked up the stairs and made my way to her. I pulled out the blanket and lay it in the middle of the candles that were arranged in a circle. Then I pulled her up from the seat she had taken while waiting on me. I had brought the radio up with me as well and made sure to get brand new batteries, so I pulled out my secret weapon, Maxwell's Embrya and put number 7 on repeat. She smiled. Then I found this pole that was just standing there, I imagine it used to be a column for something but I pushed her against it and took her hands and arms pulled them over her head and tied her up. I took the extra hanky and put it over her mouth. She was really trippin but she gave in after I kissed her in the middle o her neck and ran my tongue down to wear the last button stopped. I ripped it off of her and she jumped. The bra was next and I unfasten it. There she was a beautiful woman, my woman and I wanted her to go somewhere with me we had only joked about and talked about going and she was willing to go with me.

I leaned over to her as I walked around her and this pole and whispered, “Do you trust me? Do you love me?" and she nodded her head and I thought good because I want you to experience love with me like neither of us ever have. Just as I thought that I began to kiss her neck. Gently sucking and licking from the front of her neck to the sides. Then I ran my fingers down the middle of her chest and followed it with my tongue. I took her nipple in my mouth and gently nibbled and sucked then the other nipple. I gently massaged her body while all of this was going on. I then took her tittie in my hand ad lifted it up so I could kiss underneath and lick them and put them in my mouth. Kissing down the middle of her titties I ran my tongue down to her stomach and stuck my tongue in her belly button. Then to the side of stomach I gently nibbled. Then I got on one knee and kissed the front of her thighs, then down on two knees and kissed all the way down to her bare feet where I took her toes in my mouth then kissed my way back up to her thighs. Then I raised her slightly weak leg and put it over my shoulder as I kissed the inside of her thigh running my fingers over her clit and sliding my fingers in her to feel her wetness. I licked gently the lips to her pussy then gently nibbled her clit, she shook a little bit and I could hear her breathing changing as she tried to say something but it was muffled by the hanky over her mouth. I put her leg down and got up off of my knees.

I went over to my stash and got the honey. I open the bottle and smelled it and it was really good. I stuck my finger in it, went to you and moved the hanky and put my finger in your mouth as you sucked my finger I took it out and put the hanky back over your mouth. Then I began to pour the honey on to your titties then your stomach then your legs and watch it drip and you squirm. I moved you from directly in front of the pole so that I could pour some down your back and on your ass. It began to drip down your beautiful body and it was turning me on like never before. I picked a spot on your ass to lick first. I ran my tongue from the bottom of your ass to the small of your back licking up all the honey, and then I made my way to your nipples where I licked and sucked and licked and sucked gently, sometimes biting your tittie trying to get all the honey. Then to your stomach I licked and got most of the honey. Got back on my knees and licked the honey from your thighs, there was some that got on the inside of your thighs so I got it with my fingers and put my fingers inside of you. I licked your pussy once more teasing you sucking on the lips and blowing on your clit. I get up and walk back over to my bag.

I grab the chocolate and strawberries. I take the hanky off your mouth once more, put my fingers in the chocolate and put them in your mouth and u suck all the chocolate off of them. Then I pour some chocolate on the strawberry and place it on your lips teasing you as you open your mouth I move it and then finally I let you bite it, but not the whole thing because I place it in your pussy deep inside of you then pull the strawberry out and put it back in your mouth. Then before you can say anything I put the hanky back on your mouth. Pouring the honey on you was fun. It was warm from being in the bag so you loved it. I started with your neck then your titties the extra on your nipples then your stomach then your thighs all the way down to your feet. I kissed you neck then licked it from your neck sucking really hard on all of your neck then down to your titties where I began to suck harder and bite a little on the roundness of them and gently biting your nipples then your stomach where I begin to get more aggressive because I start to massage the chocolate into your body as I kiss and kick it up. Your legs are dying by now and you would love to sit down but not yet. I reach over to grab one of the gallons of water and I open it, take a swig and then...

I pour the water on her head as it falls over her she jumps and kicks, then she settles down so I finish pouring that gallon and pick up another one, but not before I kiss her all over on me knees again sucking her clit and sticking my tongue deep inside of her as she put her leg over my shoulder I licked and sucked as she begin to cum all over my face her legs were getting weaker and weaker and starting to shake vigorously. I poured the second bottle on her and rubbed it all over he, she shook her hair to wet me up. Then I untied her took the towels I had and wrapped them around her. I took the hanky off of her mouth then the blindfold and she saw the blanket and the candles and the view of the beach and she looked me in my eyes with al of her being and kissed me and whispered how bad she wanted me in her right now.

We lie on the blanket and everything else I had planned was thrown out of the window because I wanted her so bad that nothing else mattered. I kissed her from her lips to her lips. I gently sucked everywhere on her body. I wanted her to cum again so I turned her over to her stomach and she got on her knees and I slide under her. I had her slide her pussy in my mouth and over my tongue as she began to ride my face while my fingers were fucking her in her asshole. She started going faster and faster fucking my face and tongue and I nibbled and sucked and licked until she exploded ion slowly started to ride my face thrusting her hips into my face and mouth as I sucked her wetness and cum. She then turned around to suck me but no this is for you not me, so I stopped her and turned her back around and as her pussy slide over my dick she looked at me as if to say can I have it now and I nodded and she slide her pussy onto my dick she took her legs from under her and the were bent at the knees. She started slow and smooth but I sat up and grabbed her hair pulling her head backwards she started riding the ******* out of my dick. We were no longer making love this has turned into fucking as I bite her nipples she fucked me harder and faster begging me to cum in her as I slapped her ass harder and faster she fucked me. Until I was about to cum and she stopped pushed me down and started to suck the cum out of my dick.

Then I got serious and rolled out of the way and stood up, picked her up and put her in front of the pole and told her to hold on for dear life. She grabbed high to the pole I said no I want o to grab and hold on to the bottom of the pole. She bent over and spread her legs as she held on the pole I slid my dick in real nice and easy. Her pussy was so wet that it was dripping down her legs. I hit her once on her ass and she yelled fuck me damnit, so I did. I fucked her harder and harder, faster and faster slapping the ******* out of her ass. Then I pulled it out and slid it in her ass. Taking it slow at first not to hurt her I reached around and slid my fingers in her pussy and began to rub her clit in between my fingers and she reached up and rubbed my balls I wanted her to feel me so I started getting a little faster and faster slapping her ass just as hard as I was fucking her. Then I went deeper and deeper and was about to cum so I took it out and slide it back in her pussy while my fingers took my dicks place in her asshole. I begin to go fast and pull her hair back and as I was cummin I slapped that ass. This pussy was so good I couldn’t take it anymore, but I couldn’t stop so I didn’t.

I turned her around and said im not through with u yet and she smiled. I took her leg in my arm and damn near picked her up and pushed her against the pole slide in her and started all over again she was biting me and I bite her back all over her neck and her titties until she started cumming and she began to scratch up my back. I pulled her away from the pole and walked her to the blanket and lay her down and stood there while she lie down and I began to jack my dick while she play with her pussy. I knew she wanted and I wanted to give it to her, so just a I was about to cum I stroked faster and faster and then as I cum I shot it all over her face and titties and she reached for my dick taking the cum and placing it in her pussy then she took her fingers again and played with the head of my dick and got more cum that she put in her mouth, she licked the cum from her lips and chin and rubbed it in to her body and titties.

I then got down next to her on the blanket kissed her and held her and grab the strawberries in which I would dip in her soaking wet pussy and we fed each other for the rest of the night...

Back