So I’m not sure if anyone can answer this,
How is it possible to have this lifestyle with small children? It’s difficult to get time away just to work, let alone entire nights. Sometimes she’s not in the mood etc. as well. So planning with a stressful life and small ******* in the picture seems daunting at best. Obviously we can’t host. But leaving for hours or a night at a time where she’s walking out of the house looking like she’s about to fuck a BBC and me carrying a duffle bag filled with her favorite toys seems a bit hectic. What does everyone else do in these types of situations?
I had a couple , we played once in a month she sometimes drops her ******* with grandparents and we play daytime. Once the trust is build I played at their house once ******* r slept . That saved lot of time checkin check out hotels.. I used to go to area around 9 and get a ******* and wait for their message at nearby bar.. once she sends messages I go in like around 10 ish ; we play till 12:30-1

We only have one person watch ours (5 and 11) and she is retired so always traveling and it rarely works out she can take them when we need her to. We have done day dates and have only gotten to get away once a year since first sharing so far. The first time we had a duffle bag full of stuff, 2nd time barely took anything. We play together regularly and we are not the couple that NEEDS someone else to please her, so that helps.

How is it possible to have this lifestyle with small children? It’s difficult to get time away just to work, let alone entire nights. Sometimes she’s not in the mood etc. as well. So planning with a stressful life and small ******* in the picture seems daunting at best. Obviously we can’t host. But leaving for hours or a night at a time where she’s walking out of the house looking like she’s about to fuck a BBC and me carrying a duffle bag filled with her favorite toys seems a bit hectic. What does everyone else do in these types of situations?
We had no problems with it for about 25 years

Attachments

• !  ! SCAN0013xx1xxawa11xx.jpg
    ! ! SCAN0013xx1xxawa11xx.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 96
I would say it depends on your home life and support from a spouse. In our case my wife worked as what is called an alternative school. By that they meant the school was all year long broken up into four 13 week semesters. 10 weeks of classes. 1 week of tests / exams. 2 weeks of vacations (school cleaning / painting / repair) I worked in manufacturing and my department shut down 4 times a year for cleaning and painting or new equipment installation. I also got a week as Christmas and a week in July for plant maintenance / cleaning I also had vacation time. When I started it was two weeks. Now it is 8 weeks which is great for visiting my grand *******.

so her regular boy friend liked to give live sex shows about once a month. We set it up that the weekend was the one following her period. In the begining the first few time I went with her and the grandparents watched the *******. It was simple one group would be there Friday night to watch. This group left about 10 pm after a double bill. A second guy would show up about 11 he was a bit different in that he was there for a more intimate show. He would shower with her and then dress her in a nightie he had bought for her. He would wear what I can only describe as a lap dancing cage. He never had sex with her. He would lay in the bed with them. When they had sex he was there to watch and help out by guiding her boy friend in or back in as necessary usually twice more before they went to sleep. At this point he was given the Center of the bed on the wet spot. He was there under the sheet the next morning to enjoy their morning wood sex show. After breakfast they rested up for Saturday night where they would give another group show and entertain a second over night temporary husband. I would pick her up Sunday around noon then we would go to the grandparents for dinner.

later I would take care of the ******* with things like Saturday soccer, skiing, trips to the beach and fall fairs. We kept the life style from them.

we also used to take the ******* on vacations for things like Disney Land of ski trips. Other trips were just us for some mommy and daddy time. During these trips sometimes we were joined by her boy friend and on others we found local guides for our adventures. In Egypt we found a guide plus that showed us both Alexandria and Cairo and all their glories. The food, the bazaars, the museums and of course the personal in room Night life. He was part of a group of guides in egypt, Greece, Turkey and Morrico.

we insured that we took lots and lots of tourist pictures of our trips.

We took a multi year break until they went to college.

Just my two cents, but it seems like most couples that actually enter into a cuck relationship do it more in their late 30, early 40s and 50s....

When the k i d s are grown and gone from the house.

You don't see many couples in their 20s entering this lifestyle.
Our twins were born when she was 36 and I was 41. We’d been in the lifestyle 6 years at that point. We make it work, but it’s not easy. As they are getting older overnight trips to grandmas house and planning ahead for a meeting are going to become the norm.

Back