Be kind guys…I want to know if I’m too small for a threesome. If I am then I’m ok with letting her just take a black man by herself. But if you all think I’m big enough for it, I’d like to try a threesome.
I think you should be in the room and watch .. may be help with warming them both up .. but this should really be the time you watch your wife enjoy a larger cock, that simply you, though no fault of your own, don't have .. that will be true love and once you are over the initial shock, and it will be a shock that you must prepare yourself for .. you will find the experience intoxicating and will bring you both closer together.

It depends on what you're planning on doing. If you're just going to giving oral then your size doesn't matter at all. For double vaginal it may or may not work well. It depends on how big she is. If she's a size queen, and probably most women in this lifestyle are, then probably it's too small, unless she gets off on the humiliation aspect of it. Maybe she doesn't want anything too big in her ass. It all depends on the other two participants.

Back