A Small Sample of My Interracial Cuckolding Story

sheetmusic

Couple
Gold Member
Here's a small sample of my first draft of my first interracial cuckolding story. Here's the setup and then the sample:

Jerome: Black Bull
Julie: White wife
Jack: Julie's husband and soon-to-be cuckold

Jack has come home early and immediately hears the loud sounds of sex, and a man and woman climaxing, coming from the master bedroom. He recognizes both voices. He creeps to the door, which has been left ajar, and peers in.

Sample Begins:

I slowly moved towards the master bedroom door. Flickering light radiated from inside making it look like the room was on fire. The door was open just enough for me to kneel and peak inside. I had a view from the foot of the bed at the four o’clock position. There were candles lit everywhere so I could clearly see what was going on.

Peering through the door, I could not believe my eyes. If you’ve never seen your wife fucking another man, let me tell you nothing prepares you for it. My heart stopped and then raced a mile a minute. Butterflies filled my stomach. I froze on the spot and felt disconnected from my own body. I wanted to be outraged yet could not believe the erotic sight before me.

There in the amber glow, I saw a large, round, muscled Black ass slowly moving up and down, flexing and pumping. His tight dark skin glistened with a sheen of sweat. My wife’s long pale legs wrapped tightly around his waist, her ankles crossed and locked over his lower back. The rest of her was somewhere under his hulking body. The contrast was stunning – his coal black skin against her creamy white. His enormous size eclipsing her much smaller frame.

My mind was racing, trying to process so many different feelings at once. I had seen Jerome's impressive cock in its flaccid state when he walked through the house naked. I imagined her tight pussy was no doubt being stretched beyond anything she had ever experienced, clutching and milking that thick Black meat, squeezing every last drop of semen from his spent cock. It was really something to see. My eyes were locked on his magnificent Black ass. I should have been sickened and angry but I felt something quite unexpected - arousal.

Then I heard the sounds of sobbing again. Jerome brushed her hair away from her forehead and kissed her gently but full on the lips.

“Why you cryin, beautiful?” He asked in his deep voice. “Did I hurt you? Is it too big for you?”

Julie was sobbing, yet gently stroking his wide back with her fingernails. Wishfully I thought a confession of guilt over being unfaithful was forthcoming. Instead I had to listen to her explain that she had never had an orgasm like that before -- ever. Or so many.

“No, you didn’t hurt me. I’m sorry, it just really got to me,” Julie said. My brain is scrambled. I didn’t even know that was possible. I-I-I had NO idea sex could be THIS good,” she went on. “I can’t even explain it. It was the most beautiful experience I’ve ever had with a man. Who ARE you?” she asked playfully with a smile, touching his face, still sniffing through her tears. “You are THEEE MOST A-mazing lover I have ever been with. I’ve had sex with my husband for years and he has NEVER given me an orgasm – not once. You just gave me TEN!

“TEN!!!” Jerome responded with surprise. “Come on, was it really ten???”

“I can’t be sure; I lost count after five,” she said with a giggle, kissing him on the lips. “You know all I want to do now is make love to you, baby," she said in her sexiest raspy voice. "I want to please you and make you feel so good.”

“Your husband never made you cum? How is that possible?” Jerome asked in disbelief.

“I love my husband, but he cums too quick and his cock is too small.” Julie replied. "And I hate to say it, but after this experience with you, he doesn't know how to fuck!“ She said with a laugh. "You, on the other hand, you fill me completely, baby," her voice going sexy again. "You touch me in places he could never reach. Your cock is so big and warm and wonderful. Even right now it’s getting to me. I feel like I’m going to cum again just having you inside of me. Oh my God, I want to keep you there always.”

“Is that a fact?” Jerome asked. “What else? Tell me more.”

“The way you kiss and make love, my God. You make me feel like a real woman, baby. It’s so amazing having a real man make love to me. So big and so strong. So fucking sexy, my God. I just love the way you take me and make me yours.”

“It’s because I’m Black, isn’t it? Jerome asked with a grin.

“Can I be honest with you?” Julie asked. That is ABSOLUTELY part of it! I’ve been so curious what it would be like making love to you, a big Black man with a really big cock. You’ve ruined me for white guys, you know,” Julie said with a laugh as she playfully slapped his ass.

I quietly stood up to get a better view, trying not to be noticed. Jerome was tenderly kissing her face while she lovingly stroked his head and the back of his thick neck. She seemed lost in his eyes. Through gentle tears and sniffles she kissed his lips with a soft wet sound.

Then, with a big smile, she gazed into his eyes and held his face. “I’m all yours, baby,” she said lovingly. “I belong to you now. You know that, don’t you? I may be married to my husband, but I belong to you.” She kissed him long and full on the lips, repeating the words, “I’m all yours.”

His thick lips brushed hers as if preparing to consume her. “You sure bout that?” Jerome asked. “You sure bout your lil hubby?”

“I have never been more sure of anything in my life, baby. We are going to make this happen. Don’t worry about Jack – he will fall in line. He’s been under my thumb for awhile now and he likes it. He will make the perfect cuck for us, baby.”

"Good," Jerome replied. "Cause without a cuck, this won't work for me. I'm a demanding man and I want it all. I want his wife and I want him to be our cuck. I won't settle for anything less."

"Jack will be such a good cuck, baby," Julie assured Jerome. "I will train him to be exactly the cuck you want."

It got quiet as Jerome sensually ate my wife’s mouth, his cock still slow-sawing in and out of her silky pussy. Her body responded instinctively, coiling around him like a snake. She cooed and moaned as her dainty foot traced up and down the back of his thick, hairy leg. She looked so small under him. I wondered how she could even breath. Her delicate white hands held his large black ass, kneading and caressing his protruding glutes. I imagined her marveling at how thick and powerful it felt. His tongue probed her mouth seductively and had quite an effect, her body writhing instinctively under him. Just when I thought I couldn’t be shocked anymore, she said the words that finished me off -- “Oh my God, I love you SO much, baby!!”

Last edited:
Back