A Request to State your (U.K.) County

We go to Eureka once a month, twice if we are lucky. In the summer it's a great place to meet people. You can spend the day by the pool or wandering the grounds naked.... Then a night of naughty fun...

We haven't been to a BMFC party but we know a couple of guys that go. They keep saying it's a good night. They now hold the parties about once a month. They have there own site but we do everything through fabswingers.com...
We attend to BMFC parties as well, and best way for us is to meet guys through Fabswingers as well. Veryfing system does the job nicely. Otherwise we are flooded with timewasters and dreamers.

True... We mainly have unplanned meets, occasionally we plan a meet but still at the club...
We are also thinking of trying a Taboo Noir party as well...

A couple of the guys Frisky has played with go. They keep saying we should go...and they will look after us...lol
Frisky has decided to dip her toe in the pool by trying a BMFC party first...
I'm sure it won't be to long before we got to TN...x

London here,.. been to a few various interracial parties, and hosted some of my own. Mainly now at EWS or quiet time at mine (I can accommodate) depending what my week looks like.

Back