BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
screen-shot-2016-02-23-at-3-20-55-am-png.783593

This is an on-going thread story that as things develop I'll probably roll into one of my other threads probably under Real True Freaky Tales or the Cuckold guide as a field experiment or maybe both.

So i just moved into a new apartment bldg. temporarily for a new position in the DMV area and in moving in I noticed a young unique white couple in which the girlfriend or wife is a slender very attractive woman who is taller than her mate but not taller than me. The boifriend is shorter, chubbier than his GF and looks very docile and she looks like she runs the show behind closed doors. Well they stay upstairs from me and as I was leaving out this morning, they came out behind me and we both noticed each other.

I get into my muscle car with its throaty engine revving and they get into a tiny Honda Fit. They pull out before me on the road but I'm thinking ok I wonder if this couple really knew who I was and what I could do then what would they think? Would they give me the keys to their apartment and let me train them and the hot-gf/wife on how to serve a real BlackBull or basically lock and chain up their door and push up a chair against it at night so they hot-gf/wife wouldn't be tempted at what I could do to her.

A day and thought in the life of a real Bull ....grrrrrh

2009-honda-fit-photo-94268-s-450x274.jpg

This is an on-going thread story that as things develop I'll probably roll into one of my other threads probably under Real True Freaky Tales or the Cuckold guide as a field experiment or maybe both.

So i just moved into a new apartment bldg. temporarily for a new position in the DMV area and in moving in I noticed a young unique white couple in which the girlfriend or wife is a slender very attractive woman who is taller than her mate but not taller than me. The boifriend is shorter, chubbier than his GF and looks very docile and she looks like she runs the show behind closed doors. Well they stay upstairs from me and as I was leaving out this morning, they came out behind me and we both noticed each other.

I get into my muscle car with its throaty engine revving and they get into a tiny Honda Fit. They pull out before me on the road but I'm thinking ok I wonder if this couple really knew who I was and what I could do then what would they think? Would they give me the keys to their apartment and let me train them and the hot-gf/wife on how to serve a real BlackBull or basically lock and chain up their door and push up a chair against it at night so they hot-gf/wife wouldn't be tempted at what I could do to her.

Profesionnal actors

Good satire here

Back