A new BBC lover...safe sex?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TomandAnn, Oct 10, 2015.

1. TomandAnn

TomandAnn Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I have a new lover, a friend of my hubby. He is handsome, BBC and great lover. He assures us he is disease free and we trust him. Am I stupid or just a horny housewife? And did I say a nice BIG BC.

MILFSEEKERpgh likes this.
  2. whitpussyhiter

whitpussyhiter Active Member

Can't take a chance on your life

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  3. StanandDaniella

StanandDaniella Active Member

Thank you ! 100% right !!

4. Xtreme8100

Xtreme8100 Member Real Person

US
    A little stupid but a whole lotta horny! Play it safe.. ;)

5. becontree2001uk

becontree2001uk Member

Ask for proof! A medical certificate with a recent date and stamp would surfice. Do not take chances.

paus999 and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  6. South African BBC

South African BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

South Africa
    Remember the 3 month windows period even if he is negative. Should test again In 3 months to make sure he ain't got any hiv or other diseases. Best to use condoms You must always ask for proof. Never take sumones word for it that they clean

bm_from_southjersey and TopCat like this.
  7. LynneC469

LynneC469 Active Member

US
    Don't gamble

8. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Should we assume this new lover has promised you that you will be his "only" sex partner from now on? I doubt that ... so, what does your husband say you should do?
    I feel the same way as everyone, here, feels ... but if you really know the guy, and you know what to look for, with men you can often eliminate a lot of the std's ... chlamydia, herpes, etc. simply because their sexual organs are on the outside and more easily inspected. Personally, I worry more about the std's that there are no cures for, like herpes. If you, as a female, get herpes, your husband and you would never be able to have normal, unprotected sex again without putting him at risk of getting it, himself. Imagine how your relationship with your husband would change. And if you are wanting to have children, it puts the new baby at risk if vaginally delivered.
    Statistics for disease control say that one in five sexually active people between age 16-35 have or have had some form of std ... that's a bit scary.

#8 MacNfries, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  9. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Lost a friend to AIDS when she believed her lover that he was disease free. While thinking about having unprotected sex, take a hard look at STD facts:

71HKqtuiAqL._SL1500_.jpg

And, if there is any doubt or no evidence of STD testing (as stated earlier by South Africa BBC more than one test may be required, especially for HIV) then

0052d252078125.5608d1be6a525-1-1.jpg

Kidding aside, when you lose a friend to STD, you really pay more attention to the facts.

#9 TopCat, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  10. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    Strap up....
    After 2 years me and my milf go bare.

11. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Temporary pleasure isn't worth the potential for a lifetime of medication, pain, and a possible death sentence.

MacNfries and South African BBC like this.