A Mouthful of Black Seed

facial.jpg

A new thread showing the white lady blowing the black cock and afterwards presenting the fresh milked seed in her mouth.
If you have some nice pics: before cumshot while sucking and after cumshot please present them here.

View attachment 281584

View attachment 281585

The first time my wife, Pam, sucked a BBC, the pleasure went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! I was fixated while she was giving him a great blow job but got pissed when she swallowed every droplet of his huge load of hot cum! If that wasn't sufficient, she then proceeded to let her tongue search his cock and balls for any droplet she might have had missed!
Up until that time, this was something she had never done for me!

My anger quickly dissipated however when Edwin quickly put Pam on her back on the bed and began to chew her unusually large swollen horny wet pussy and drove her into several successive quick orgasms! Then came what I really wanted to see! Edwin drove Pam almost insane as he introduced his massive (an unusually large, over 11 inch BBC as later measured by Pam) big black cock to Pam's wanton horny white swollen wet pussy! She was the formally blackened! Wow!

Back