A Mouthful of Black Seed

tumblr_ogrupcfcVu1vibxl5o1_1280.jpg

View attachment 1039015
'wanna believe this was the lovely Cheryl from Dancing with the Stars while she paired with Emmitt Smith !!
View attachment 1039017

Cheryl Burke is known to get more involved with her partners than just the dancing. I wouldn't think that she ever had an affair with Emmitt, but a few seasons ago, she was partnered with Chad Ochocinco (another black football player) and she admits that they had an affair long after they were eliminated. Even during the show, she was flashing an engagement ring and that became a huge scandal because he wasn't yet divorced from his wife. But from what I heard, the engagement didn't last long due to Chad being such a womanized and cheated on her. I love watching DWTS and I find it exciting to watch some of these gorgeous girls who get paired up with black guys. In just this last season, I can't help wonder if anything sexual happened between Calvin Johnson ( a retired black football wide receiver who played with Detroit) and Lindsay Arnold, one of the most gorgeous of all the professional dancers. The two of them had so much chemistry and just the thought of that big black guy having sex with that petite little hot blond was overwhelming to me every time I watched them.. Another couple that was amazing to watch was Von Miller (black linebacker for Denver) dancing with another very hot blond, Witney Carson.. They were another couple who had amazing chemistry and just wondered if anything ever materialized outside the dancing. There's been others that I've questioned also and sure wish I knew more details about what goes on when the cameras are silent..

Cheryl Burke is known to get more involved with her partners than just the dancing. I wouldn't think that she ever had an affair with Emmitt, but a few seasons ago, she was partnered with Chad Ochocinco (another black football player) and she admits that they had an affair long after they were eliminated. Even during the show, she was flashing an engagement ring and that became a huge scandal because he wasn't yet divorced from his wife. But from what I heard, the engagement didn't last long due to Chad being such a womanized and cheated on her. I love watching DWTS and I find it exciting to watch some of these gorgeous girls who get paired up with black guys. In just this last season, I can't help wonder if anything sexual happened between Calvin Johnson ( a retired black football wide receiver who played with Detroit) and Lindsay Arnold, one of the most gorgeous of all the professional dancers. The two of them had so much chemistry and just the thought of that big black guy having sex with that petite little hot blond was overwhelming to me every time I watched them.. Another couple that was amazing to watch was Von Miller (black linebacker for Denver) dancing with another very hot blond, Witney Carson.. They were another couple who had amazing chemistry and just wondered if anything ever materialized outside the dancing. There's been others that I've questioned also and sure wish I knew more details about what goes on when the cameras are silent..

My wife was practically groaning about Calvin Johnson while he danced, saying, "He's sooooo hot, oh my....look at that sexy body...."
Fun to hear her like that!

Last edited:
Back