A Husbands Perspective

Hi ,
My wife and I were just discussing the other day what husbands think about their wives with big black men .
Personally I love the size difference and the pleasure they give to my wife that I could never compete with .
That's my turn on , and they way my wife climaxes with black cock in her that she never does with me .

Your thoughts ?
My thoughts not every girl wants to do it is good you have dreams and imagination but if you love your wife you will consider her feelings... don’t push or you will lose her

After our third visit with my wife’s lover, she said me she enjoys sex with him more than me. She said, he kisses her libs better than me when I can not control slobber. My chest’s fur and leg’s fur annoy her body when his body is soft. I have belly he doesn’t. His dick is longer when my dick is thicker and is not comfortable for her. He can fuck her within 3 hours off curse with some rest while I cum less than a few minutes. He fucks her without put his weight on her when I don’t. He pumps her softly and calmly with no rush when I cannot and I do it not calmly. His body is relax when he embrace her but my body is tight. He makes her orgasm two three times in each visit during his fucking when I do it just once a year by licking her pussy. He knows when he should incrase rate of pumping on her pussy in a few visiting while I couldn’t do after 20 years. He is a better fucker in doggy style as well. The only thing that I am better is in licking.
View media item 230582
View media item 224785
View media item 224896
We have visited my wife’s lover for forth time. He has started to fuck my wifey bareback and cuming on her belly. This time he licked my wife’s pussy professionally better than me and fingering her on his G-spot incredibly. In a day he fucked her for almost 6 hours with more than 8 times orgasm, whereas I fuck her 6 hours in 6 months and 8 times orgasm in 8 years. Thanks to my wife’s lover

Back