A granny's thoughts on being owned

The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
View attachment 3683532

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
View attachment 3683537

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
View attachment 3683540

Ladies, if you are past a certain age, you know what I mean.

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny young again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.
Older women need black cock and cum

The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
View attachment 3683532

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
View attachment 3683537

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
View attachment 3683540

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny young again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being igno

my Wife is 37 and feels like She's getting old. For me She is the most beautiful Woman in the world, but She feels that She can no longer compete with younger Women. For that reason She has told me that She is accepting to be treated by Her MASTER and other BLACK MEN in a much more degrading way, receiving much more extreme punishments, and that it makes Her feel sexy and desired.

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.

Vitality!! This is the reality! :)

Have a nice day my lady! :)

my Wife is 37 and feels like She's getting old. For me She is the most beautiful Woman in the world, but She feels that She can no longer compete with younger Women. For that reason She has told me that She is accepting to be treated by Her MASTER and other BLACK MEN in a much more degrading way, receiving much more extreme punishments, and that it makes Her feel sexy and desired.
I have read that from so many, including women, that I do not doubt it to be true. I just think, even from a white male point of view, and one who loves his wife to give in to BBC, it still amazes me what white women do when with a masculine man, which is mostly a BBC. As also said, they do not ask permission, they just do, and that confidence, just takes over. I can only imagine what that must be like. I have even heard stories of a black man who posted an ad, had women women come over, not knowing he was black, and he just set the rules then and there, and they did them. (like when they came into his house, told to strip down, now do this/ that, no questions asked)

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

I am happy for you that you have revitalized your sex life by being fucked by big black cocks and being "Black Owned".

Regular BBC sex is so beneficial. After one of my friends went black, her trainer eventually asked her if she had adopted some new training regimen in addition to what she had set out. My friend finally admitted having given herself to a black man. The trainer said, "Now I understand!"
Great that your friend was brave enough to tell her black trainer that has given herself to a black man. Is your friend a white married woman?

There are several things you need to be aware of in order to understand grandmothers ’relationship to hard sex! In this case, the awareness of training bbc bulls ’property causes joy and excitement for older white ladies.

The first factor is sex itself.A source of personal physical and emotional enjoyment , and the most enjoyable means of showing positive emotions between people in a way that one partner accumulates the other partner with sexual stimuli, but it can even be a means of demonstrating ownership and / or superiority.

A woman who requires some form of sexuality expresses her attachment to life with her need for sex regardless of age! In essence, it celebrates life, vitality. This mentality for nature-loving people (who the bigoted monotheists call pagan in the pejorative sense) is a matter of course, and therefore nudity and sexual openness ( swinger lifestyle..etc ) on a consensual basis, regardless of age, is a natural thing . The attachment to life, and thus to the pleasures of life, is manifested in part in the worship of bbc bulls in the case of Caucasian ladies (and also some bisexual / homosexual men) and / or their return to their ancestral pre-Christian culture (pagan pride).

The second thing would be the complexity of the female instinct and emotion world. Ladies love to be treated with respect, ladies love to be treated like queens, ladies love to be courted because they demand romance, but ladies still love excitement and savager! Sophistication and coarse unpolished complement each other, and if a husband is unable to provide this, the lady is looking for emotional and / or sexual alternatives.

Because of the excitement and desire to increase orgasm, some ladies are ready to become unscrupulous and humble whores without almost any gradation or transition, in parallel, other women need gradation with the help of an appropriate trainer, and of the grandmothers, both types of women are hungry for sex!!

There are several things you need to be aware of in order to understand grandmothers ’relationship to hard sex! In this case, the awareness of training bbc bulls ’property causes joy and excitement for older white ladies.

The first factor is sex itself.A source of personal physical and emotional enjoyment , and the most enjoyable means of showing positive emotions between people in a way that one partner accumulates the other partner with sexual stimuli, but it can even be a means of demonstrating ownership and / or superiority.

A woman who requires some form of sexuality expresses her attachment to life with her need for sex regardless of age! In essence, it celebrates life, vitality. This mentality for nature-loving people (who the bigoted monotheists call pagan in the pejorative sense) is a matter of course, and therefore nudity and sexual openness ( swinger lifestyle..etc ) on a consensual basis, regardless of age, is a natural thing . The attachment to life, and thus to the pleasures of life, is manifested in part in the worship of bbc bulls in the case of Caucasian ladies (and also some bisexual / homosexual men) and / or their return to their ancestral pre-Christian culture (pagan pride).

The second thing would be the complexity of the female instinct and emotion world. Ladies love to be treated with respect, ladies love to be treated like queens, ladies love to be courted because they demand romance, but ladies still love excitement and savager! Sophistication and coarse unpolished complement each other, and if a husband is unable to provide this, the lady is looking for emotional and / or sexual alternatives.

Because of the excitement and desire to increase orgasm, some ladies are ready to become unscrupulous and humble whores without almost any gradation or transition, in parallel, other women need gradation with the help of an appropriate trainer, and of the grandmothers, both types of women are hungry for sex!!
Very, very well written! Awesome.

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

FUCK what an AWESOME woman...you go girl...am a very actively sexual active OLLLLLD guy.....am so thrilled when i run across sexually active and completely horny ladies.... :blackgrimace: 💦 💦 💦 :blackgrimace: you absolutely thrill me....

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

Lady-of all the people over my years-you are the one woman that has made more sense to me-then all put together. I am so happy for you-and I am listening to you. I agree. Thank you

Back