A granny's thoughts on being owned

I absolutely applaud this post!!! It's refreshing to see that there's hope for me in my older years. I recently turned 47 but feel much older than I am. You have beautiful breasts, more beautiful than mine at 47. Lol. Again, I absolutely love this post, and I appreciate your candor and honesty. It's very encouraging.

I absolutely applaud this post!!! It's refreshing to see that there's hope for me in my older years. I recently turned 47 but feel much older than I am. You have beautiful breasts, more beautiful than mine at 47. Lol. Again, I absolutely love this post, and I appreciate your candor and honesty. It's very encouraging.
Im sure all women that choose black side will be beautiful and cute for all days.Dont afraid you are queen and so be it.

The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
View attachment 3683532

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
View attachment 3683537

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
View attachment 3683540

Ladies, if you are past a certain age, you know what I mean.

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny teenager again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.
Fabulous and sexy !!

Thank you. I appreciate that. I do worry about my crow's feet around my eyes and sagging body parts that a black man wouldn't want me anymore. I'm certainly not worthy but I appreciate being in a black man's thoughts.
Your eagerness for a Black man also makes you sexier. Love that you want to be so submissive. That’s much more erotic than any physical attribute

The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
View attachment 3683532

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
View attachment 3683537

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
View attachment 3683540

Ladies, if you are past a certain age, you know what I mean.

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny teenager again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.
I’m glad that you are continuing to receive sexual gratification. Your age shouldn’t matter whether or not you have sex. I’m 25, and I find you very sexy.

Back