A granny's thoughts on being owned

ownedgranny

Female
The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
tits.jpg

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
pusi.jpg

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
ass label.jpg

Ladies, if you are past a certain age, you know what I mean.

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny teenager again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.

The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
View attachment 3683532

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
View attachment 3683537

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
View attachment 3683540

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny teenager again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.
You are a Very Sexy Granny! ❤
Please tell us how you came to become black owned.

I can definitely relate! My sex drive is still very strong. I have no interest in being owned. I've always been independent and strong. I also like lots of variety, and don't want to be tied to one guy. There are lots of mature women who go to events like Splash Mocha just to get their brains fucked out. In March we'll do Splash then go to Jamaica for two weeks.

My husband has been teasing me about having an assignment. I'll be wearing a QSO necklace, anklet, and panties. If any guy mentions QSO I've agreed to show him everything including pulling up my skirt to show him my panties.

We are still in negotiations on the rest of the assignment which is to be fucked every day in my mouth, pussy, and ass, by a different cock. Only the first hole counts. So if the first guy fucks my pussy and then my ass only the pussy counts. I really don't see a problem making that happen in Jamaica, but I'm going to get some consessions from him!

For women just because you are older does not mean you have to loose your sex life. All you need is the courage to make it happen.

I can definitely relate! My sex drive is still very strong. I have no interest in being owned. I've always been independent and strong. I also like lots of variety, and don't want to be tied to one guy. There are lots of mature women who go to events like Splash Mocha just to get their brains fucked out. In March we'll do Splash then go to Jamaica for two weeks.

My husband has been teasing me about having an assignment. I'll be wearing a QSO necklace, anklet, and panties. If any guy mentions QSO I've agreed to show him everything including pulling up my skirt to show him my panties.

We are still in negotiations on the rest of the assignment which is to be fucked every day in my mouth, pussy, and ass, by a different cock. Only the first hole counts. So if the first guy fucks my pussy and then my ass only the pussy counts. I really don't see a problem making that happen in Jamaica, but I'm going to get some consessions from him!

For women just because you are older does not mean you have to loose your sex life. All you need is the courage to make it happen.

Where can i see more of you?

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

your words should and could inspire many more women of a certain age to realise that their sex life is not over yet.

Some of these grandmums are the biggest Freaks I have played with and inspired a few to hit the gym to firm/tighten and even implant some "DD". An my old playmate friend Kova said, "good nutrition, weights and regular hard fucking" keeps her young and husband happy (well, her various BBC friends play a role also)...

Back