A Good BBC fucking

I'm amending the question slightly to add Bulls as well, if that's OK... and what I say is... who's next!!! But on the occasions I'm fucking one Bull separately... it might be something like "I'm having cuckboy get us some fresh water, do you want ice in yours?" or "so do you think we can go more after I pee... I'll hurry ...I want to suck you until you're ready again!" something along those lines!! *smile* :lips: :wub:

Ladies What do you tell your bull after fucking you so good?

Ladies What do you tell your bull after fucking you so good?
Good question! To be honest I can find it a bit awkward afterwards. A couple of guys I met at the start were the result of meeting them in a bar and I'd had a bit to *******, so was quite 'natural'. But more recently the guys have been off swinging sites. So after we've finished I'm a bit of a loss what the guys expect. I don't want to be rude and rush them off but also don't want to sit chatting for another few hours. Especially if hubby is there as I like to go with hubby after fucking another guy.
So I'm usually quite polite, say what a great fuck and agree to keep in touch. X

I totally understand what @Ann4BBC is talking about here. A lot has to do with where and how you've met the particular Black men you happen to be with, and if you are wanting to interact in some way with your husband, cucked or otherwise, or possibly cuckboys you might interact with afterward or even during your time with the Black man/or men you're having a sexual time with. Sometimes, you want to move into a different sexual experience activity that doesn't include the Black men you've been entertaining, but you don't wish to be ill-mannered or rude to them in any way either. I usually discuss with the Black men I'm going to be with in advance what my time line is and if I'm going to engage in another activity after we've finished. This way they know in advance and there isn't any problem once we've concluded our enjoyment together with our departure situation. *smile* :wub:

Good question! To be honest I can find it a bit awkward afterwards. A couple of guys I met at the start were the result of meeting them in a bar and I'd had a bit to *******, so was quite 'natural'. But more recently the guys have been off swinging sites. So after we've finished I'm a bit of a loss what the guys expect. I don't want to be rude and rush them off but also don't want to sit chatting for another few hours. Especially if hubby is there as I like to go with hubby after fucking another guy.
So I'm usually quite polite, say what a great fuck and agree to keep in touch. X

I'm amending the question slightly to add Bulls as well, if that's OK... and what I say is... who's next!!! But on the occasions I'm fucking one Bull separately... it might be something like "I'm having cuckboy get us some fresh water, do you want ice in yours?" or "so do you think we can go more after I pee... I'll hurry ...I want to suck you until you're ready again!" something along those lines!! *smile* :lips: :wub:
:))))))))))))))))))))))

We cuddle a bit and talk about another time to meet. If I'm staying the night I'll tell him not to be shy in the middle of the night should he need to put it in, as I love waking up while being used.

Back