a dear greeting

I am 20 years old I live in their house.
Okay. And what brought you to this site?
Does the thought of relations between (white) Women and Black men arouse you?
And how do you feel about your mom having a relationship with a Black man? Does that affect your living situation in any way, or would there be a difference if you mom's boyfriend wasn't a Black guy?
Please don't mind my questions. i am just being a curious person. ;)

I just want my mom's happiness, and I find it really surreal that we still look at the color of the skin and not the character of the person as an individual.
Love does not look at race, ethnicity or religion.
However, you can satisfy your thirst for curiosity by reading my long post here

Who is the "we" you are talking about? Looking "at the color of the skin and not the character of the person (...)" ...who does that? - Certainly not me!
...But thank you for sharing your story. :)

BTW your essay is mostly well-written and i appreciate it. (y) Even though some parts seem to tend to a more extreme angle and other parts are written in a language i don't understand. i guess my English is too poor?! 🤷‍♂️

you forget that I am Italian.
No i didn't forget that. It actually makes sense. From what i know of Italian traditional cultural values the role of motherhood has a very special place, a higher value than in many if not most other countries and cultures. Commonly mothers are almost gloryfied in Italy. Or am i wrong?

Back