A cucky needs to know his place and be quiet and only observe unless called upon

If someone is going to be a cuck then be a cuck all the way. All of the control goes to the BULL and HOTWIFE and the cucky should be the submissive and completely obey, serve and let the wife and bull fully enjoy the encounter uninterrupted. Otherwise why bother even committing to being a cuckold? It is only natural that the thought of giving up total control scares some people as per some of the responses I have read in the thread. Cuckolding is not for the faint of heart.

You need to re-read the OP. You did not answer my question, Does your wife/gf likes you talking, and you directing the bull or her while they are having sex?
Okay, I've re-read the OP. There is a lot of "The cuck SHOULD. " For me this sounds very directive. The OP never said that this is in his opinion, for me it sounds like a directive everybody must follow. Then my situation. I hate to tell, but I,m not a cuck. My situation would be more like a bull, but I am not really a bull either, I do not seek cuckold couples, had a bad experience. My wife is okay with me fucking other woman, she does not want to fuck other guys.

If someone is going to be a cuck then be a cuck all the way. All of the control goes to the BULL and HOTWIFE and the cucky should be the submissive and completely obey, serve and let the wife and bull fully enjoy the encounter uninterrupted. Otherwise why bother even committing to being a cuckold? It is only natural that the thought of giving up total control scares some people as per some of the responses I have read in the thread. Cuckolding is not for the faint of heart.
That is where I see it differently. If you truly look up the real ancient definition of cuckold, it would be more like a wife cheating on her husband. No watching and not any approval of the husband. Later it is adapted with the approval of the husband. And these days cuckolding is different for everybody. In my opinion it should be something what a couple wants it to be. Watching, no Watching, denial, no denial, it is all up to the couple, not anyone else.

And here is where you go wrong, at least according to me. This maybe working for you, and that is fine. But other couples want to do it different. Who are you to tell them they do it wrong? Just because they do not do it the way you do it? The responses of other people is not because they are scared to give up control, it is about they want to do it differently.

I too think it’s annoying when I see videos where the cuckold is directing the wife and bull, but that’s because it’s not the way I personally enjoy cuckolding. That said, it’s really up to the three parties involved to decide how they like to play.

I think it’s awesome when an amateur couple chooses to share their videos. They don’t have to do that, but they do so others can enjoy it. What the couples never do, however, is ******* us to watch said videos. If we don’t like a particular video, we should simply click to another one. If we aren’t paying the couple to make the video, what gives us the right to complain about the way they choose to play?

There are infinite ways to practice cuckolding. Find the way that turns you on and go with it. If others enjoy a different variation, just appreciate that they found something that works for them.

There are many people in this world, that scoff at the idea of any sex that’s not between a married man and a woman of the same race. I hate that way of thinking. So, I say, if everyone is a consenting adult, and they enjoy fucking a certain way, good on them.

Okay, I've re-read the OP. There is a lot of "The cuck SHOULD. " For me this sounds very directive. The OP never said that this is in his opinion, for me it sounds like a directive everybody must follow. Then my situation. I hate to tell, but I,m not a cuck. My situation would be more like a bull, but I am not really a bull either, I do not seek cuckold couples, had a bad experience. My wife is okay with me fucking other woman, she does not want to fuck other guys.
That is the old, now archaic def.
More current:
Cuckold
A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when.

You just view it from a very different perspective, since you are not a cuck. Most cucks, not all, would not try to impose their will on the pleasure shared by their wife and her black bull, which is why my wife considers that selfish. THAT DOES NOT MAKE HER SELFISH! In most cuckold relationships it is all about the wife's pleasure.

That is the old, now archaic def.
More current:
Cuckold
A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when.

You just view it from a very different perspective, since you are not a cuck. Most cucks, not all, would not try to impose their will on the pleasure shared by their wife and her black bull, which is why my wife considers that selfish. THAT DOES NOT MAKE HER SELFISH! In most cuckold relationships it is all about the wife's pleasure.
With this I read between the lines that you say that no one should dictate how a cuckold relationship should be. It is all up to the couple.

If we're talking about a cuckold couple then what it really comes down to is what SHE wants. The only person who is truly in charge in this dynamic is the wife. Everything flows from her. I've seen these dynamics come in 3 different flavors:

1. Cuck is submissive to his wife and wife is not submissive to her Bull - In this dynamic the wife is in charge. The Bull should be comfortable enough and confident enough in himself to respect this and let her do the "driving" as this is what works best for them

2. Cuck is submissive to his wife and she is submissive to her Bull - In this dynamic any direction of the cuck goes THROUGH the wife. The Bull is free to control the wife and if he wants anything from the cuck it flows through her. The Bull is never really Dominating the cuck directly..

3. Both the cuck and his wife are submissive to the Bull - In this dynamic the Bull is the one in charge. He controls the entire scene. This is the dynamic that requires the most experienced of Bulls because everything is on His shoulders. This type of arrangement takes the most confident and self assured type of Bull

I think that if you break down any cuckold couple you will typically find that they fall into one of these 3 groups. Of course you always have exceptions but it will be much more enjoyable for all if the Bull takes the time to actually find out what their particular dynamic is.

Last edited:
If we're talking about a cuckold couple then what it really comes down to is what SHE wants. The only person who is truly in charge in this dynamic is the wife. Everything flows from her. I've seen these dynamics come in 3 different flavors:

1. Cuck is submissive to his wife and wife is not submissive to her Bull - In this dynamic the wife is in charge. The Bull should be comfortable enough and confident enough in himself to respect this and let her do the "driving" as this is what works best for them

2. Cuck is submissive to his wife and she is submissive to her Bull - In this dynamic any direction of the cuck goes THROUGH the wife. The Bull is free to control the wife and if he wants anything from the cuck it flows through her. The Bull is never really Dominating the cuck directly..

3. Both the cuck and his wife are submissive to the Bull - In this dynamic the Bull is the one in charge. He controls the entire scene. This is the dynamic that requires the most experienced of Bulls because everything is on His shoulders. This type of arrangement takes the most confident and self assured type of Bull

I think that if you break down any cuckold couple you will typically find that they fall into one of these 3 groups. Of course you always have exceptions but it will be much more enjoyable for all if the Bull takes the time to actually find out what their particular dynamic is.
I certainly do not agree. I know a lot of couples where the do not have one of the three relations. In theirbrelatipn the cuckold is not submissive to anyone. The definition of cuckold never states that he is submissive. There are a lot of relations that fit in one of those 3, but there are also a lot that don't.

I certainly do not agree. I know a lot of couples where the do not have one of the three relations. In theirbrelatipn the cuckold is not submissive to anyone. The definition of cuckold never states that he is submissive. There are a lot of relations that fit in one of those 3, but there are also a lot that don't.
When I use the word submissive I'm referring to the aspect of their dynamic where the cuckold defers to his wife. That is what seperates a cuckold dynamic from a hotwife dynamic. It's not about chasity, or creampe eating or humiliation et all.....it's about who holds the sexual power. In a cuckold dynamic it is the woman who holds this power and how she chooses to wield that power is up to her because in the mind of a cuck, it's all about doing whatever it takes to make his Goddess happy. I would love to hear from a man who sees himself as a cuck but does not view his wife as his Goddess. If you are a cuck who doesn't see her that way, please feel free to chime in.

If anyone, cuckold or wife aren't getting what they want, than it don't make sense to it. I am sure that there are a huge number of ways couples do it. In most cases, as I see it, the husband starts a cuckold relationship because he wants it. I don't care if a man calls himself submissive or not, most of the time he pushes his wife to take control. There isn't anyone that can tell another human being what to do, they all have free will.

Back