A cucky needs to know his place and be quiet and only observe unless called upon

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
A cucky should let the BBC MASTER and HOTWIFE play in intimacy together so that they can enjoy each other's bodies. The cucky should know his place and watch from a distance as they embrace and deep kiss each other. When a BULL is enjoying a wife the cucky should only watch how a REAL MAN handles his business. IF the BULL or HOTWIFE calls for him to be involved, that is the only time that the cucky should touch either of them. No talking or touching because she is NOT yours at that moment so show the respect to the BULL that he deserves because he is the ALPHA fucking the wife and you are the beta that cannot go to those places that the BULL can reach inside of your wife

A cucky should let the BBC MASTER and HOTWIFE play in intimacy together so that they can enjoy each other's bodies. The cucky should know his place and watch from a distance as they embrace and deep kiss each other. When a BULL is enjoying a wife the cucky should only watch how a REAL MAN handles his business. IF the BULL or HOTWIFE calls for him to be involved, that is the only time that the cucky should touch either of them. No talking or touching because she is NOT yours at that moment so show the respect to the BULL that he deserves because he is the ALPHA fucking the wife and you are the beta that cannot go to those places that the BULL can reach inside of your wife
You do realize you are speaking for yourself. A cuckolds place is just where he want's it to be.

So true

My wife thinks it is so self=centered when a hubby does that. She says the last thing she wants when feeling ******* is someone, other then the black guy, talking!

Then in a say, at least in my opinion, your wife is self centered too. Because cuckolding is for both. So if a husband gets of on some talking while the wife is being fucked, and the wife does not want to do this, then it is not some you do together anymore.

Then in a say, at least in my opinion, your wife is self centered too. Because cuckolding is for both. So if a husband gets of on some talking while the wife is being fucked, and the wife does not want to do this, then it is not some you do together anymore.
Firstly, I agree with her 100%. Some of the videos, with hubby talking so much, is really annoying to watch. Others, where there is a give and take, that is ok since it appears they both are ok with it. Does your wife/gf likes you talking, and you directing the bull or her while they are having sex? IMHO the whole concept of cuckolding is all about the wife's pleasure. And when you read the original post, it is about how the wife ignores the cuck.

Firstly, I agree with her 100%. Some of the videos, with hubby talking so much, is really annoying to watch. Others, where there is a give and take, that is ok since it appears they both are ok with it. Does your wife/gf likes you talking, and you directing the bull or her while they are having sex? IMHO the whole concept of cuckolding is all about the wife's pleasure. And when you read the original post, it is about how the wife ignores the cuck.
That is the whole point. Cuckolding is what the two of you decide what it is for you. In the original post it is written that it is something everyone should comply to. For some is cuckolding where the husband is present, for others the wife plays alone. For some the husband needs to be in chasity, for others not. Cuckolding is what two people decide what it is for them, not what others dictate.

I cant stand watching videos where the cuck hubby wont stfu. Or where he is giving orders and directing them. It just ruins it. Both Jen and I agree on this. Some of the first few videos I made of Jen playing I am guilty of doing this myself and it ruins them for me. I cant even watch them anymore and stopped doing it as soon as I recognized I was doing it myself.

Now we have a LOT more fun when I shut up, let them do their thing, and be ready for their abuse or cum eating when they think to call me over. Everybody does it their own way but this works great for us.

That is the whole point. Cuckolding is what the two of you decide what it is for you. In the original post it is written that it is something everyone should comply to. For some is cuckolding where the husband is present, for others the wife plays alone. For some the husband needs to be in chasity, for others not. Cuckolding is what two people decide what it is for them, not what others dictate.
You need to re-read the OP. You did not answer my question, Does your wife/gf likes you talking, and you directing the bull or her while they are having sex?

In amateur videos sometimes the husband gets directing to the point of stopping the action. While watching some videos I have caught myself saying," Shut up and leave them alone and let them enjoy". I guess it might be wise to remember that not all cuckolds are betas as well.

I cant stand watching videos where the cuck hubby wont stfu. Or where he is giving orders and directing them. It just ruins it. Both Jen and I agree on this. Some of the first few videos I made of Jen playing I am guilty of doing this myself and it ruins them for me. I cant even watch them anymore and stopped doing it as soon as I recognized I was doing it myself.

Now we have a LOT more fun when I shut up, let them do their thing, and be ready for their abuse or cum eating when they think to call me over. Everybody does it their own way but this works great for us.

At least you're humble enough to 'check yourself' and correct it.
Some husbands think their directing is gonna land them into the director's seat @ Vivid Ent. Nope
When husbands direct the bull, it makes even the real homemade vids look like the fake pro *******.

Not the case for us: All Couples are different and make their own boundaries that fit THEIR lifestyle.

Total horseshit. If it's supposed to be for both in one way or another, it's up to that couple to decide. If I ever got vocal, and wife bitched. she'd be kicking rocks.

Back