A Bull's fetish

hung1inPhilly

Male
Real Person
From
Bermuda
As of a few years ago. I have started having a fetish for hair. Wanting to lick a hairy pussy and smell and lick in a white womans hair on her head. It all happened when i met a very sexy lady from the west coast who had long straight black hair and it was parted in the middle from front to the back. A very stright and clean part. Needless to say, we hit it off and had great sex. One night she was sucking my cock as she sat on the side of the bed. I happen to look down and saw her long straight, great smelling part and I had no idea what came over me. I grab her head and licked her part from where it started all the way to the back of her head. She stop and out of shock asked, "did you just lick my hair"? I said sorry but yes, I don't know why. Since then, ladies with definded parts in their hair has been a real lust and fetish for me. Clean and good smelling hair of course. Signing off as the pussy digger & part licker. 🤪

You sick fuck 🤣🤣 I love it bro I would have loved to see the look on her face after you cleaner her scalp with your 👅🤣 you the goat for this one bro my fetish honestly is pretty freaky too I like when a woman licks my ass and balls great ******* I also really really love HIPS on a woman

ok this was a fantasy for the longest time on my part. I was a movie years ago with a guy that not only had a large thick manhood but also a set of huge low hanger balls. You know the kind from the song.
do your balls hang low
do the wobble to and fro
can you tie them in a knot
can you tie them in a bow

then after my wife died and I began arranging dates for some of the ladies we knew I met one then two.

yes their manhood was both thick and about nine inches long. Yes the ladies did measure them.

however both these guys had a set of balls that hung down lower that the tip of their cocks.
when I was under them when he would do her doggy his balls bounced off my fore head. When I was under them when it was missionary and he pulled out so he could cum in my mouth their balls bounced off my eyeballs.

Last edited:
Back