9-10 inches soft 13-14 hard

I’m Joe, I live in ohio, I possess a oversized dick as you can see by the title and my pictures, I tend to travel a bit and I may come to a city near you, let me know if you’re interested. Message me if you’d like.

Please login or become a member to view

How many white girls have you ruined for white boys with that fuck weapon?

I’m Joe, I live in ohio, I possess a oversized dick as you can see by the title and my pictures, I tend to travel a bit and I may come to a city near you, let me know if you’re interested. Message me if you’d like.

That’s funny, because someone used to post those same photos on Craigslist when we lived in San Antonio.

I’m glad you like what you see
Hi there Joe
What a luscious example of manhood you’re blessed with between your legs ! I can only imagine how popular you must be with all the QoS women you must be in contact with ?
My pussy became so wet just looking at your soft cock,that I can only imagine how beautiful you cock must look when hard and erect !
I notice you satbyoh travel,so if you ever get down to Melbourne Australia,we have to get together ! We can show you around while I can offer you all the pussy you need and desire !
I’m a mature older woman whose became a QoS some years ago when I realised my pussy was made for bbc and that bbc sex was so ultimately euphoric and heavenly,that bbc is the only cock I fuck !
My pussy is smooth,warm,moist and very tight - your big black cock just gets my pussy juice flowing,that even though your cock is very big,I know I would love to suck and fuck your cock and to milk your throbbing bbc to a mind blowing intense orgasm as much as you need as often as you desire !
You sound a lovely guy,and your big black cock is something to die for ! Lol
Please keep in touch - we’d love to hear from you and I’d love to feel and taste your bbc ! A visit form under would be well worth your while ! Lol
Take care,warm regards,Anne & Neil xxx

OMG, you have a sexy hot huge cock.

Mmm yes please!!

Wow. You can give my wife a ride any time

Holy *******!

Where in Ohio do you live? Do you travel?

Back