6guy gang bang , how long ?

It depends on the girl were all different. I once last all night with 15 but that was a long time ago and I couldn't do it today that's for sure.
Babe, you must have been sore for days. In my experience, 6 guys will leave a Babe sore ,swollen and dripping juices for a couple of days. I was once at a weekend long fuckfest where my Babe's BFF claimed to have had 15 loads blown inside her . I think masochism rather than submission or humiliation becums the prime motivation after 6 or 7 guys, just an estimate on my part as I don't have a vagina. 🍌💦🤪💋

From past experience with the ex
6 men - cumming once each 1- 1.5 hours
cumming as many times as the men want 3-4 hours
however there always seems to be a guy that wants to hog the pussy - and fuck for like an hour straight without cumming - my ex actually hated them - would get tired of the same cock while other waited... my job was to limit the guys to 15-20 min - although she would even squirt at time - she needed cum inside her as lube to really enjoy it or she would start to dry out ...

The best gang bang (according to her) was 13 men in 2.5 hours 19 creampies - change in size and shape - and lots of lube! ;) 💦

I believe it depends on the woman because my gal had gotten gangbanged at a house party where she said 16 guys fucked her all night long and I asked her if she would do it again. She said yes but with more guys. So I'm trying to see what kind of number it's going to take for her to say ok I've had enough. trying to set up an all black gangbang with an ut 20 or more to see what her gangbang record is going to be.

Back