6guy gang bang , how long ?

Impossible to answer, It depends on too many variables. You could have a party with six guys last for hours and another with six guys end after 90 minutes or less.
It depends on the girl were all different. I once last all night with 15 but that was a long time ago and I couldn't do it today that's for sure.
I respectively disagree, true the limit of the female is a big factor. In my experience the males are the biggest factor in the length of a party. Some guys are really into it and they might be able to climax two or three times. Other guys blow their whole load the first time and are unable to go again. Some guys are so excited buy what's going on they get off after only a minute or two. I think of all the times i was willing to continue but the guys were unable to perform.

Impossible to answer, It depends on too many variables. You could have a party with six guys last for hours and another with six guys end after 90 minutes or less.

I respectively disagree, true the limit of the female is a big factor. In my experience the males are the biggest factor in the length of a party. Some guys are really into it and they might be able to climax two or three times. Other guys blow their whole load the first time and are unable to go again. Some guys are so excited buy what's going on they get off after only a minute or two. I think of all the times i was willing to continue but the guys were unable to perform.
Good answer

That’s too long for the guys, booking a hotel room for instance, it’s a bad estimate
Depends on the quality of guys you are choosing for the event! If you look at many of these private gangbangs most guys are not up to the task of performing well in front of others.

It's a shame when you have a woman who wants a dp and the guys are too soft to perform so they have to switch it all up because the guys cannot perform. Or one guy stands out and is doing most of the fucking because the rest can't keep up! Well I look at those videos and say "where the hell did you get these guys"?🤦‍♂️

I guess finding multiple guys who are fit, hung, energetic, that love to go all night is a rare find.🤷‍♂️

Back