Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Please login or become a member to view

Trying to figure out what to do on my 49th Birthday in August. Last year spent it alone because no one had time to or was busy.

This year it would be nice to have some company but here in Oklahoma, pickings are slim around here but remain hopeful at least.

Do you ladies have suggestions or ideals. What would you suggest?

Lewis
20230420_183507.jpg

Still trying to work things out. Thank you for the suggestions and early birthday wishes. Would be nice to have company but everyone is far but I'm always open for messages. I also have pictures on my media page and if you like to know more. You know what to do

Lewis

Well I have a week and still trying to figure out what to do.

I do know I'm going out to dinner and just try to enjoy 49 at least.

Open to anything after that

Trying to figure out what to do on my 49th Birthday in August. Last year spent it alone because no one had time to or was busy.

This year it would be nice to have some company but here in Oklahoma, pickings are slim around here but remain hopeful at least.

Lewis
View attachment 6249899
🥰

Thanks for the compliments. I know dinner at least but right now, going to be alone so far.

Not fun to enjoy my day by myself
Lewis

Lewis
View attachment 6249899
Nice cock

Back