46yo Married Man, looking for a Bull to get in my head.

Uninhibitedpair

Couple
Gold Member
I'm looking for a friend, that is also a BBC Bull that I can chat with, and learn from. I'm married to a beautiful, amazing woman, and I want her to experience more than what I can give her. And I want to experience the submissive husband emotions that come with this fantasy. Like the title said, I want a Bull to get in my head, remind me of what I am and help keep this fantasy in the forefront of my mind until we can make it a reality and a lifestyle. A good friend that I could have a beer with, but reminds me that my wife enjoys his cock way more than mine.

About me: I am white. Former military. Bisexual (Yes, my wife knows). Slightly overweight, but spends time at the gym.

If you're a BBC Bull, and you read this, please know that I am very serious, and willing to learn. Please reach out!

I'm looking for a friend, that is also a BBC Bull that I can chat with, and learn from. I'm married to a beautiful, amazing woman, and I want her to experience more than what I can give her. And I want to experience the submissive husband emotions that come with this fantasy. Like the title said, I want a Bull to get in my head, remind me of what I am and help keep this fantasy in the forefront of my mind until we can make it a reality and a lifestyle. A good friend that I could have a beer with, but reminds me that my wife enjoys his cock way more than mine.

About me: I am white. Former military. Bisexual (Yes, my wife knows). Slightly overweight, but spends time at the gym.

If you're a BBC Bull, and you read this, please know that I am very serious, and willing to learn. Please reach out!
I'm a black woman willing to get I'm your head

Hello let's talk about what you're asking I will do as you ask

Back