43 yr old UK hotwife for BBC

Are there any other men interested in my wife? Had a few discussions with a few people on here but haven’t been able to make a meet work.

My wife has recently decided she is open to the idea of being shared. We are UK based and 43 years old.

We’re seeking interest from men who would like to have sex with her.

If you are interested you have to be close to London or willing to travel.

You can see her picture from our profile media but a few attached here.

What we ask in return at this stage is a few pictures, either on here or DM of, i) most important, a standing up full frontal picture showing your chest down to unerect cock and ii) your cock erect.

This is really important as my wife has to be able to just whether she finds your body physically attractive so no responses if these pictures are aren’t sent.

If things look like a match we can connect further to arrange a meet, and share face pics / have a call beforehand.

J
May I impregnate her?! ;)

If there are anymore UK bulls or guys willing to travel please message as we are in the search phase now with my wife agreeing to the idea of being shared in principle. We have a few guys lined up who are interested but nothing confirmed so message if you are interested in spending an night with my wife :)
Hopefully you get it to happen

If there are anymore UK bulls or guys willing to travel please message as we are in the search phase now with my wife agreeing to the idea of being shared in principle. We have a few guys lined up who are interested but nothing confirmed so message if you are interested in spending an night with my wife :)
Get in touch with me based in London UK
Use telegram app for easy chats @meetuparyn
Kik aryn555

where are you based?

My wife has recently decided she is open to the idea of being shared. We are UK based and 43 years old.

We’re seeking interest from men who would like to have sex with her.

If you are interested you have to be close to London or willing to travel.

You can see her picture from our profile media but a few attached here.

What we ask in return at this stage is a few pictures, either on here or DM of, i) most important, a standing up full frontal picture showing your chest down to unerect cock and ii) your cock erect.

This is really important as my wife has to be able to just whether she finds your body physically attractive so no responses if these pictures are aren’t sent.

If things look like a match we can connect further to arrange a meet, and share face pics / have a call beforehand.

J
Fantastic. Keeping it tight for her age

Her body 🔥 and those knickers are so sexy

Back