43 yr old UK hotwife for BBC

My wife has recently decided she is open to the idea of being shared. We are UK based and 43 years old.

We’re seeking interest from men who would like to have sex with her.

If you are interested you have to be close to London or willing to travel.

You can see her picture from our profile media but a few attached here.

What we ask in return at this stage is a few pictures, either on here or DM of, i) most important, a standing up full frontal picture showing your chest down to unerect cock and ii) your cock erect.

This is really important as my wife has to be able to just whether she finds your body physically attractive so no responses if these pictures are aren’t sent.

If things look like a match we can connect further to arrange a meet, and share face pics / have a call beforehand.

J

Attachments

• 60F98D55-4B31-4074-A7D4-A3BF9D882A30.jpeg
    60F98D55-4B31-4074-A7D4-A3BF9D882A30.jpeg
    606.5 KB · Views: 540
  • 3D710435-8922-4261-B353-28F994FC5B10.jpeg
    3D710435-8922-4261-B353-28F994FC5B10.jpeg
    308.1 KB · Views: 527
  • 727A8E9A-7550-466C-8734-DDF74AF6DF2C.jpeg
    727A8E9A-7550-466C-8734-DDF74AF6DF2C.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 549
Thank you.

I should add that we are after someone who also thinks about the women’s experience and pleasure - obviously, we really want you to enjoy yourself fully also and we’re sure you will, but we don’t want someone who is just interested in stripping my wife down and sticking their dick inside her as quickly as possible…unless that gives her multiple orgasms ;-)

Thank you.

I should add that we are after someone who also thinks about the women’s experience and pleasure - obviously, we really want you to enjoy yourself fully also and we’re sure you will, but we don’t want someone who is just interested in stripping my wife down and sticking their dick inside her as quickly as possible…unless that gives her multiple orgasms ;-)
Definitely pleasure all round!

My wife has recently decided she is open to the idea of being shared. We are UK based and 43 years old.

What we ask in return at this stage is a few pictures, either on here or DM of, i) most important, a standing up full frontal picture showing your chest down to unerect cock and ii) your cock erect.

This is really important as my wife has to be able to just whether she finds your body physically attractive so no responses if these pictures are aren’t sent.

If things look like a match we can connect further to arrange a meet, and share face pics / have a call beforehand.

J
Based in London UK. Interested in playing and have previous experience over many years.

J
Sounds good. But if you're going to be that specific about how you want to be contacted, perhaps you should get verified first.

Sounds good. But if you're going to be that specific about how you want to be contacted, perhaps you should get verified first.
Honesty, I don’t know why some people are so obsessed about this as It doesn’t really make any difference in practice does it; it’s pretty clear from the significant volume of pictures posted of my wife, which clearly show that she’s the same woman in each picture, that we are real. All we are asking from those that say they are interested is for the same type of images that we have already posted openly for everyone to enjoy back in return, and to then see if it can lead anywhere from there; there are a number of verified people that DM us that then aren’t even prepared to do this despite not requesting face pics initially, but others that aren’t that are! 🤷🏻

Back