41y/o high income SoCal cuck looking for future wife

Hello. I live in the Southern California area and have a high income (approx. 200-300k annually). I am a white guy and I think decent looking. I own two small businesses, am highly educated, and live near the ocean. I travel often domestically and internationally.

I am looking for a serious relationship with a snow bunny who could potentially become my *hot wife*. She must be intelligent and attractive. My preference is for a woman with long legs. I've had a few relationships in the past that evolved into a cuck life-style, but I am looking for a serious long term thing.

My dream would be to take care of you and worship you, while being a team that is totally honest with one another. I am open to having or not having children. My fantasy would be that while I am expected to go down on you (and I do that very well!), only bbc would be allowed to enter.

Hello
I would be open to talking to you. I know women that might be interested in a cuckold like you.
I am tagging the cuckold on this site that is helping me collaborate with other couples
@Neilson I would suggest following him and also post on his Social Network post

I am 48 years old
divorced
cuckold ult
pussy free 11 years
small tiny
I am also looking for such a wife, I can be a ******* to other gentlemen's children
i gladly sub white cuck dad for the right lady
greetings

I am 48 years old
divorced
cuckold ult
pussy free 11 years
small tiny
I am also looking for such a wife, I can be a ******* to other gentlemen's children
i gladly sub white cuck dad for the right lady
greetings
welcome. The original poster kind of disappeared.
I know 2 women that might be interested, they dont live in SoCal, so let me know your ideas and lets see if we can make a match.

I am a straight submissive with FLR experience in California, but open to relocating if a good match is found.
Well educated, decent looking, 5'10", 150lbs, blonde, blue, DDF, straight, very submissive, and a gentleman.
Looking for a long term relationship.
Thank you

I am a straight submissive with FLR experience in California, but open to relocating if a good match is found.
Well educated, decent looking, 5'10", 150lbs, blonde, blue, DDF, straight, very submissive, and a gentleman.
Looking for a long term relationship.
Thank you
Thank you for answering my question.

So I am currently looking for a cuckold that would be interested in potentially meeting 3 or 4 women in Vegas in July.
I would need to train the cuckold for about 2-3 weeks online and over zoom.
Then the cuckold would do some online training with each of the women for a few weeks, leading up to the big meetup event in Vegas.

Dear Sir,
I am interested in this opportunity. I can be free in July if I know the dates in advance.
How many days would the Vegas event be?
Thank you

Dear Sir,
I am interested in this opportunity. I can be free in July if I know the dates in advance.
How many days would the Vegas event be?
Thank you
Right now I have blocked out July 3-9, but dont know which days yet for sure. But it should be 3 or 4 nights.
I am training one woman from Seattle, most probably she would want a cuckold to lick the Creampie from her pussy.
I have a Domme on Fet who may or may not be in person, but she is helping to train the potential cuckolds.
And we are interviewing 2 or 3 more women who are very curious at the moment.

Dear Sir,
Wow, that sounds intense. Especially if all four Ladies attend.
Yes, it is something I would be interested in serving at.
Thank you

Dear Sir,
Wow, that sounds intense. Especially if all four Ladies attend.
Yes, it is something I would be interested in serving at.
Thank you
Thats good to hear.
The reason for the pre-training is unfortunately I have had men "change their mind" at the last minute
So I need to run a guy through basic training.
The women are already planning on going to Vegas no matter what. They would like a cuckold there, but I told them I cannot promise anything.
Men in general are just very unreliable.
One of the nights, this is still up in the air, because one of the women is not bi and not interested in other women, but there is a possibility of watching all of the women get fucked at the same time.

Dear Sir,
Yes, I am sure that many men and women as well do chicken out when the time comes. So, I completely understand and accept the need for some training in advance. I would be honored to serve them. That one night sounds very intense. Will you be the only bull for all the Ladies?
Thank you

Dear Sir,
Yes, I am sure that many men and women as well do chicken out when the time comes. So, I completely understand and accept the need for some training in advance. I would be honored to serve them. That one night sounds very intense. Will you be the only bull for all the Ladies?
Thank you
I need to correct your statement. I have NEVER in over 15 years of experience EVER had a woman change her mind. Once a woman has committed to an event, they have always followed through. Typically women will not make a decision if they are on the fence. But frequently men promise and dont deliver. I have had that with subs, betas, cuckolds and bulls. Men in general are unreliable, untrustworthy and general pains in the ass.

this Is the main reason most men cannot comprehend how I meet so many women. And I get it. When you dont follow through and keep the promises you make, women have very little patience for that. Why bother is a good response.

To answer your other question, I will be the only bull for this event so far. I am talking to a couple bulls, but the women are brand new and I only want them to walk away with the most positive and uplifting experience possible.

So for right now, I need to know
1. Can you block out July 3-9, but I will lock down dates in May.
2. Are you comfortable with booking a suite at Caesars for the dates? (TBD)
3. Can you commit to pre-training with me for 2-3 weeks? (TBD)

Lastly,
4. What is your experience level?
5. Why do you want to be a cuckold?
6. Why are you not talking to any women at the moment?

Dear Sir,
Please see my answers below.
1. Can you block out July 3-9, but I will lock down dates in May.
Yes, I can.

2. Are you comfortable with booking a suite at Caesars for the dates? (TBD)
Yes, I can. Does it have to be Caesar's? Would Aria do as it is very nice.

3. Can you commit to pre-training with me for 2-3 weeks? (TBD)
Yes, assuming it doesn't require too much of my time. Just being honest as I have to work and other responsibilities.

Lastly,
4. What is your experience level?
Not sure how to answer. I guess I'd say 3-4 out of 10.

5. Why do you want to be a cuckold?
I love to serve Women and make them happy. Just seems natural to me.

6. Why are you not talking to any women at the moment?
I am. But I doubt any are serious.

Once a woman has committed to an event, they have always followed through. Typically women will not make a decision if they are on the fence. But frequently men promise and dont deliver. I have had that with subs, betas, cuckolds and bulls. Men in general are unreliable, untrustworthy and general pains in the ass.

This part is so true! ☝🏽And it's a lot more truer than men want to admit.

Guys claim they want their women to be BBC sluts and yet THEY are usually the ones holding up the process.

And I've find myself explaining to these guys that the vast majority of women are 'DTF' more than they get credit for.
In most cases it's usually the GUY who holds up Her progress 👎🏽

"She's sexy but very Shy" is the default reason, but I've discovered that is an 'excuse by proxy' that guys use when - in actuality - THE GUY is the one who isn't ready.

all women need is the Male partners FULL support and a green light and they will gladly unleash their INNER SLUT🎀💍🔗

This part is so true! ☝🏽And it's a lot more truer than men want to admit.

Guys claim they want their women to be BBC sluts and yet THEY are usually the ones holding up the process.

And I've find myself explaining to these guys that the vast majority of women are 'DTF' more than they get credit for.
In most cases it's usually the GUY who holds up Her progress 👎🏽

"She's sexy but very Shy" is the default reason, but I've discovered that is an 'excuse by proxy' that guys use when - in actuality - THE GUY is the one who isn't ready.

all women need is the Male partners FULL support and a green light and they will gladly unleash their INNER SLUT🎀💍🔗

This needs to become a mantra:
"all women need is the Male partners FULL support and a green light and they will gladly unleash their INNER SLUT"

I have been helping women and couples with sexual questions, exploration and desires for around 15 years now, and most women report to me that men are "conservative" or afraid of sex and intimacy. Many times women WANT to express themselves, but fear the man will ghost them, dump them or shame them for having sexual desires.

And this is supported by the fact that the US cultural norms are that boys can have random sex, but girls are supposed to "save" themselves for marriage. Its a huge double standard, where no one blinks when a man hires an ******* or uses a sex worker, but if a woman does it, she's "nasty".

This site promotes women's sexual health and happiness. Hopefully men can get on board with that.

@hungteacher. You maybe serving a valuable service. Based upon my husband and my experence if is hard (but possible) for both men and women to begin a relationship with cuckolding as the goal.
  • Too man wantabe cucks are more into the fettish than the relationship (all relationships take work)
  • Too many of the women online saying they want a cuckold are looking for $ ( i guess that might work for some cucks wannabes) i don't see that a the relationship that causes cuckold angst
  • Too many women are not aware that they can enjoy a meaningful hotwife or cuckold relationship with the love of their life

@hungteacher. You maybe serving a valuable service. Based upon my husband and my experence if is hard (but possible) for both men and women to begin a relationship with cuckolding as the goal.
  • Too man wantabe cucks are more into the fettish than the relationship (all relationships take work)
  • Too many of the women online saying they want a cuckold are looking for $ ( i guess that might work for some cucks wannabes) i don't see that a the relationship that causes cuckold angst
  • Too many women are not aware that they can enjoy a meaningful hotwife or cuckold relationship with the love of their life
I appreciate your comments.

Could you state why you think I can help? You just made statements that have nothing to do with me.

Back