4 BBCs SEEKING COUPLES AND SINGLE WOMEN

Don’t like that you post so many pictures and video of the hot girls. Don’t get me wrong. I love them. But can’t offer up my whore knowing.

We are the BBC gangbang crew in Cincinnati Ohio. We are seeking couples with a hot wife that want to get gangbang also seeking single women that want to get gangbang.

Send me a direct messageView attachment 2733561View attachment 2733562View attachment 2733567View attachment 2733571View attachment 2733573
If you want to come to Chicago rent a room and as long as everyone is 10in or bigger and only 2-3 but it's her first bbc and is super tight. If std free she's multiorgasmic a swallow and wants her holes filled at once. All night long just no kissing and no violence ******* pulling hair. She's 52 and knows she won't break. Once she's wet she loves to get fucked hard missionary and doggy and that's when dp starts

When?

I'm available whatever day or time y'all are free for me to fly in to meet y'all tho.

I can't figure out how to DM you privately, I don't know how where else to look for a tab for it, however..

I am 100000000% genuine and serious in my interest of the activity tho.

Back