34m athletic bull in the Chicago area, looking to meet a cuckold couple for ongoing fun

SM3033

Male
Hey all,

My name name is Sam, and I've been in and out of the cuck-bull lifestyle for about 5 years. In that time, I've been with 6 wives, 2 of which were long term things. I'm from NJ originally and do make it back East often. But work, school and the Marine Corps, I've lived in a number of places over the years, and made it to Chicago for a new job in late 2019. I live alone in my condo in the city.

Anyway, I love the mindfuck and taboo associated with being a bull to a white cuckold couple, especially on an ongoing basis. I'm really not much into the humiliation aspect of things. I prefer being friends with both the wife and the hubby, while slowly gaining some authority over time, as appropriate. Not sure if it matters, but I'm Indian (parents from India, I'm from the US) and I've found that many white cuck couples prefer me over a black bull. To each their own.

Shoot me a message if you'd like to chat :)

Sam

Hey all,

My name name is Sam, and I've been in and out of the cuck-bull lifestyle for about 5 years. In that time, I've been with 6 wives, 2 of which were long term things. I'm from NJ originally and do make it back East often. But work, school and the Marine Corps, I've lived in a number of places over the years, and made it to Chicago for a new job in late 2019. I live alone in my condo in the city.

Anyway, I love the mindfuck and taboo associated with being a bull to a white cuckold couple, especially on an ongoing basis. I'm really not much into the humiliation aspect of things. I prefer being friends with both the wife and the hubby, while slowly gaining some authority over time, as appropriate. Not sure if it matters, but I'm Indian (parents from India, I'm from the US) and I've found that many white cuck couples prefer me over a black bull. To each their own.

Sam
Hey bud! Would love to be your friend

Hey all,

Sam
Ho Sam very nice to meet you we are a very real honest healthy secure Married cple 60 yo and 55 yo prefer a situation that could lead to long term would love to chat with you if possible and get to know you

Back