32 Yrs. Old Guy From Atlanta, GA-New To This.

MrRyanIron32

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I'm fairly new to this site since June. I'm 32. I'm interested in white and asian women between 18-39 in Atlanta or if you're visiting but wanting black cock/BBC. I'm open to wives, single women, and girlfriends. For wives and girlfriends, I'm not into cuckolding at all since I'm more of a 1 on 1 guy. I'm open to a threesome with two women. I'm mostly attacted to women whom are fit, athletic, or curvy (not a BBW). You should be disease free and ******* free. By the way, I'm completely new to this lifestyle. I never been intimate with a white or asian woman though I have always wanted to try it out and see where it takes me. I'm a virgin.

With that said, I'm interested in being play partners or FWB's. Only interested in doing in person meetups after we chat on here, text/phone, or through Kik to get comfortable first and then meetup at a public place. Don't contact me if you're sissy, cucks, men, crossdressers, wanting me to do tributes, having endless chats/pics exchanging without meeting up offline, phone/cyber sex, transgender, or *******. By the way, I can host or travel to you if you're in the city.

HARD LIMITS (These are things that I have no interest in): Bareback sex, group sex, rough sex, face slapping, rimming, spitting, cockolding, ******* play, biting, scratching, slapping, ******* play, breeding fetishes, ******* play, race play, gangbangs, women who smoke and whom are more than a social drinker. I don't ******* that much and I don't smoke either.

Attachments

• 3331.JPG
    3331.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 66653.JPG
    66653.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back