31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Marcus’ few family friends know about Shelly now, those who joined them during his low key birthday celebration. They know her as his close friend
Good to see you are back!
They have been seeing each other for a while now. Has their relationship developed into more of a boyfriend/girlfriend or a white wife/black bull thing

Good to see you are back!
They have been seeing each other for a while now. Has their relationship developed into more of a boyfriend/girlfriend or a white wife/black bull thing
It’s a more gf/bf thing with a strong influence of a white wife supported by her hubby to seek a strong black man.
As you can seen from this thread, there has been both emotional and physical connection between the two. I am fully supportive

David: What ever happened at the neighborhood party that Shelly and Marcus went to together? You never updated on that.
She went with Marcus as a couple, wearing a black color romper shorts (pretty casual) with a red color choker on her neck and he was in shorts and basketball jersey. They stayed there for about 2 hrs, mostly chatted with a few couples. Shelly told me they were holding hands all the time. I went there for 15 min and saw them together from distance chatting with a similar age couple.

She told me later that the couple they chatted with was renting a condo thr and came to his place afterwards to see his condo which has different configuration. The four of them stayed there for about 30 min and the couple left after that and she stayed there with Marcus

She went with Marcus as a couple, wearing a black color romper shorts (pretty casual) with a red color choker on her neck and he was in shorts and basketball jersey. They stayed there for about 2 hrs, mostly chatted with a few couples. Shelly told me they were holding hands all the time. I went there for 15 min and saw them together from distance chatting with a similar age couple.

She told me later that the couple they chatted with was renting a condo thr and came to his place afterwards to see his condo which has different configuration. The four of them stayed there for about 30 min and the couple left after that and she stayed there with Marcus
Did anyone ask Shelly about you?

Back