31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

David told me separately that they head back to Atlanta after Thanksgiving.

I believe this is real. It doesn't do much good to question it. It is or isn't. We can follow or ignore as we choose.

I think we have this account thanks to David and that Shelly may not have the interest in the site.

At least a photo together at one of their outings that has supposedly happened. Showing them together from neck down would be fine.
What photos they choose to post or not is up to them, not you. And does it matter whether it’s real or fantasy. Just enjoy it for what it is and use your imagination for what David & Shelly look like as you would reading a book (fiction or non-fiction)

Why is that???
From the verification rules: “SINGLE NON-BLACK MEN - The verification process is reserved ONLY for black men, females, and couples. We do NOT verify non-black males at this time because no one is on the site posing as one. Non-black male submissions will NOT be accepted.”

Remember that David came on here for advice. Shelly probably has no idea which would mean having to tell her to be able to get the verification photo. That’s probably not an option as she would then be able to find and read this thread.

Well, after reading this thread I am at a loss why you are even married to this woman. I am sorry to judge but really, wtf? Before too long she will leave your ass bc you are a loser as well as a cuck. Then what? I can understand a threesome etc, but this is a complete replacement for you. Nobody, including a woman ever respects a cuck.....

Well, after reading this thread I am at a loss why you are even married to this woman. I am sorry to judge but really, wtf? Before too long she will leave your ass bc you are a loser as well as a cuck. Then what? I can understand a threesome etc, but this is a complete replacement for you. Nobody, including a woman ever respects a cuck.....
Folks won't like that response, but I felt the same thing, just pure replacement, no involvement at all

Folks won't like that response, but I felt the same thing, just pure replacement, no involvement at all
To each their own but don’t understand being married and not having sex with your spouse. This lifestyle is just added fun and we both enjoy our sexual freedom to play with others. We still fuck daily and not looking to replace anyone.

We really how many people actually live th lifestyle or most of it fantasy? Who knows
But as you said its not about replacement for most, but enhancement.... replacement is clearly whats going on (at least from the story's presentation to us since he does not tell us of their playing afterwards/at all since the Bull has taken over). I understand he wanted to keep parts of their life private (clearly stated early on) but unless he dispells the easily drawn conclusion, it is what it is... if that's what they wanted in their bedroom discussions- more power to them. Not our choice for things certainly but it may be theirs. Just hope it all turns out as they wanted.

There are over 7.5 billion humans populating the earth. To make all these judgements as to what is right for these three, is more than a little presumptuous. Perhaps those who are so judgemental should subject their relationships to our scrutiny.

There are over 7.5 billion humans populating the earth. To make all these judgements as to what is right for these three, is more than a little presumptuous. Perhaps those who are so judgemental should subject their relationships to our scrutiny.
Not judging, just saying that we don’t understand being married and not having sex with your partner on a regular basis. If we didn’t have a sexual relationship then we see no reason to be married to each other. We understand people have different views but doesn’t make sense to be married in a non sexual relationship. Just our two cents🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Not judging, just saying that we don’t understand being married and not having sex with your partner on a regular basis. If we didn’t have a sexual relationship then we see no reason to be married to each other. We understand people have different views but doesn’t make sense to be married in a non sexual relationship. Just our two cents🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Your statement ignores the fact that many people are in sexless marriages or marriages where for various reasons sex is a rare occurence. These people remain together; many becuse they love each other.

Back