31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

This really is a major step for Shelly and you. Would you mind sharing your feelings? I know if it were me I would be having sweet and sour feelings in this situation but overall I would want this to happen.

I haven’t been more excited in days. We have been talking about it for sometime now and this is the right moment. I love to see them as loving couples ❤️
Thanks - excited and does it turn you on... If you go to the party maybe share some more about how it went

David, is Shelly wearing her wedding ring? What do they plan to tell people? They are dating? Courting? Living together? Lovers? I am just curious since if I was your neighborhood friend I would ask, and if they said they were a couple I would assume a divorce/marriage.

David, is Shelly wearing her wedding ring? What do they plan to tell people? They are dating? Courting? Living together? Lovers? I am just curious since if I was your neighborhood friend I would ask, and if they said they were a couple I would assume a divorce/marriage.
You can decide what you want to answer and what you want to ignore. That’s what they will do (she told me clearly). They aren’t obligated to participate in this kind of interrogation. I also doubt anyone will go to this level of details

You can decide what you want to answer and what you want to ignore. That’s what they will do (she told me clearly). They aren’t obligated to participate in this kind of interrogation. I also doubt anyone will go to this level of details
That's cool man. Just asking.

They just went to the party, she is wearing a black color romper shorts (pretty casual and classy) with a red color choker on her neck and he is in shorts and casual jersey. Nice to see them going hand in hand.

I have decided to stay home for now
Went out for a 15 min, far from them. Lots of people here, I guess more than 100. I caught them speaking with another couple from distance amid BBQ light. No point of bothering them.

Went out for a 15 min, far from them. Lots of people here, I guess more than 100. I caught them speaking with another couple from distance amid BBQ light. No point of bothering them.

How will she answer when she’s asked in a completely friendly way, “Where’s David?”

Back