31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Just discovered this thread recently. Love it.

One request: please tell us what all went down at the bar when the three of you where there on that now fateful night.

@David_W, any updates that you would like to share?
A bit change in plans, Marcus is starting a new business and has to travel over the weekend, this was the third weekend he was not in the town. I am hoping in future he will ask Shelly to join him but he also said he doesn’t get any time when he is traveling, which is probably the reason he hasn’t asked her. Shelly and I had a good weekend, we made a trip to Atlanta to take care of a few things and also caught up with friends.

Since we got alone time, it also gave us an opportunity to evaluate things and I am glad we both feel that Marcus is the right guy for long term relationship. I teased her calling him as her “boy friend”, sometimes referring her as Ms Lewis, etc.

Since it’s been over 5 days she has spent time with him, we have decided that she will stay with him this week.

Glad to hear it's working out for you guys... is Shelly still shy about moaning or have you been able to hear her from upstair?

I was going to ask if anyone from the development noticed them. Very hot man. Looking forward to hearing how it goes. If you want to hear from your neighbors you should go.

Back